Individual Debate: This task provides an opportunity for students to debate an ethical issue of contemporary significance. As an assessment task, it requires the application of what has been learned in the foundational units (the theories, principles, vir
Health Care Ethics –
Assessment #2 Debate
AROUND 600 WORDS FOR 5 MINNUTE SPEECH
300 WORDS FOR AND 300 WORDS AGAINGST THE TOPIC
Introducing the topic, a generic stance and what you will be presenting.
Provide a brief summary of key points were in the debate
Length and/or format:
Individual Debate: This task provides an opportunity for students to debate an ethical issue of contemporary significance. As an assessment task, it requires the application of what has been learned in the foundational units (the theories, principles, virtues, values and codes of professional conduct) and the elective modules to a particular ethical issue in order to analyse, understand and offer a resolution to that issue.
Students will be debating one of the two designated debate topics that are based on the elective content.
• You will collectively utilise a range of the ethical theories to support your arguments that is using – perhaps virtues ethics, deontology- Kantianism, Utilitarian viewpoints, Feminist perspectives, and Natural law
• It goes without saying the Bioethical principles should be evident in every debate particular if/when referring to role of HCP
• Regarding the cultural legal/religious factors- these are not theories. These are additional “FRAMEWORKS” that may impact what you need to consider for example – a law = the National Health Practitioners Regulatory Law ACT 2009 or depending on what topic you have it might be a law regarding surrogacy or the Sexual discrimination ACT etc. for this country or another is you are using data from another country as evidence to support a point you are making.
• “Constructs and demonstrates a reasoned critical argument using ethical theoretical frameworks and elective modules content presented in this unit to defend an ethical position within debate”
• Argument demonstrates knowledge, understanding and application of national and international ethical frameworks, professional codes of ethics and conduct
• ‘Argument demonstrates knowledge and understanding of cultural, social, legal and spiritual factors influencing health care conduct.
CHOOSE ONE TOPIC AND WRITE FOR AND AGAINST AROUND 600 WORDS FOR 5 MINNUTE SPEECH
300 WORDS FOR AND 300 WORDS AGAINGST THE TOPIC
PLEASE PROVIDE KEY POINTS OF THE DEBATE WITH IN TEXT REFERENCE FOR HAND OUT
1. Beginning of Life Ethics Elective
Surrogacy should be legalised in Australia. (FOR AND AGAINST)
2. Mental Health/Aged Care Elective
The use of Marijuana for medical purposes should be legalised in
Australia. (FOR AND AGAINST)
“Constructs and demonstrates a reasoned critical argument using ethical theoretical frameworks and elective modules content presented in this unit to defend an ethical position within debate”
Argument demonstrates knowledge, understanding and application of national and international ethical frameworks, professional codes of ethics and conduct
‘Argument demonstrates knowledge and understanding of cultural, social, legal and spiritual factors influencing health care conduct.’
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.