SLP 4 is in two parts. Part I is all about SQL and Part II is about data warehousing topics.
For the Trident University Student database, generate reports that specified in Module 2 SLP.
1. Students who live in California
2. Students who live outside California
3. Names of students who take ITM440 course
4. Names of students who live in California and take ITM440 course
5. Student names, courses they have taken, and letter grade for each of these courses.
6. Any other information you would like to retrieve from the database (Since we recommended modifying the table created in Module 2 for Module 4, you should have all the related field needed to query the database for items 1-6 here. As you query the table based on requirements 1-6, please provide screenshots of SQL statements and results)
For the second part of the SLP, write a paper (25 pages) that includes your SQL statements and screenshots of the result of your queries in OpenOffice. (In addition to the SQLs above, you need to do a short essay on any topic of interest as listed below. Write a 2-5 page paper. As discussed in Case 4, your SLP part I and II should be created in a single MS Word document properly labeling Part I SQL and Part II short essay on topic. The write up should be APA with cover page, discussion, conclusions, and references. The discussion section will included screenshots of SQL and the essay. Include a couple of external references in the paper.)
Write a report based on a topic related to data warehouse that interest you. You can choose a topic from the following list, or come up with a topic on your own. You are strongly encouraged to use the Trident online library for this assignment. It is okay to use wiki to help you understand certain concepts, but do not use it in your paper.
7. Data warehouse architecture
8. Data warehouse data sources, loading, cleaning, summarizing, granularity
9. Metadata in a DW
10. Data Modeling and the DW
11. Design principles for DWs
12. Strategic use of the Data warehouse
13. Justification of creating a data warehouse
14. Data warehouse security
15. Data warehouse and data marts
16. Maintaining the data warehouse
17. Online analytical processing (OLAP) and the data warehouse
18. Decision Support Systems and the data warehouse
19. Database marketing and the data warehouse
20. Data mining and the data warehouse
21. Organizing and managing the data warehouse project
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.