BUSINESS ETHIC MOD 4 SLP
Module 4 – SLP
Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
In the Module 4 SLP, we will be discussing academic integrity and plagiarism. For Module 4, you may complete the Module 4 Case and SLP in any order you prefer.
Required Reading and Exercise:
Prior to completion of the written Module 4 assignment, please complete the following seven steps:
1) Begin by reviewing page 12 of the TUI Well-Written Paper guide.
2) Go to the following site, and complete the pre-test: http://lib.usm.edu/legacy/plag/plagiarismtutorial.php
Please do not send your score to your instructor (do not complete the box entitled “Your Instructor’s Email”). However, keep your pre-test score, so that you can compare it to your post-test score.
4) After you have responded to the 10 items, please complete the follow-up boxes:
Your School, Organization, etc. (required):
5) You will receive your corrected responses (and total score) by E-mail. Keep this information so that you can compare your pre-test and post-test scores.
6) Complete the tutorial. Don’t forget to keep notes as you proceed through the tutorial, and be sure that you keep track of how well you did on Quizzes 1 and 2.
7) Complete the post-test.
Write a 2-3 page paper in which you do the following:
Following completion of a critical and candid assessment of your performance in the above exercise on plagiarism, discuss areas in which you had misunderstandings – and for which you may still require improvement.
Keys to the Assignment:
• Perform a candid self-assessment of your performance. What were your pre-test and post-test scores?
• Compare and contrast your scores on Quiz 1 and Quiz 2.
• Discuss in what ways might you need improvement (i.e., where did you have had misunderstandings)?
• How can you improve your knowledge of plagiarism in those areas for which you had misunderstandings, and what resources might be most helpful to you in this respect?
Your paper will be evaluated on the following:
• Precision – Does the paper address the question(s) or task(s)?
• Breadth – Is the full breadth of the subject (i.e., the Keys to the Assignment) addressed?
• Depth – Does the paper address the topic in sufficient depth and include the background reading and other background resources as references?
• Critical thinking – Is the subject thought about critically (i.e., accurately, logically, relevantly, and precisely)?
• Clarity – Is the writing clear and are the concepts articulated properly? Are paraphrasing and synthesis of concepts the primary means of responding to the questions or are points conveyed through excessive use of quotations?
• Organization – Is the paper well written? Are the grammar, spelling, and vocabulary appropriate for graduate-level work? Are headings included in all papers longer than two pages?
• Referencing (citations and references) – Does the paper include citations and quotation marks where appropriate? Are the references from the background reading and assignment present and properly cited? Are all the references listed in the bibliography present and referred to via citation?
• Application – Are the concepts of the module appropriately applied to the subject?
Tips and Suggestions:
1) Your SLP will be evaluated on the rigor of your self-assessment, and not on your pre- and post-test scores.
2) The following website may be helpful to you in completion of the SLP: "Recognizing and Avoiding
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.