A comparative evaluation of the impact of culture on consumers’ behaviour
Assessment 1 – Individual essay
Word count: 1500 words + or -10%
Please select an industry as your context, and answer the following question:
1) A comparative evaluation of the impact of culture on consumers’ behaviour
Analyse and discuss how cultural factors affect consumers’ preferences and behaviour in your chosen industry. You will need to compare and contrast the cultural differences between 2 countries (i.e. UK and a non-UK country)
Whichever question you choose, you will need to demonstrate an understanding of the factors that drive behaviour in your market for either the country cultures or the subcultures that you have chosen.
You will need to make good use of relevant secondary and market data e.g. Mintel, Euromonitor’s Global Market Information Database and / or Keynote.
Please apply relevant consumer behaviour theory and provide examples to support your analysis and back-up your recommendations. You should accurately reference your work using Harvard Referencing Guidelines:
MARKING GRID – FOR CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR
Organisation and coherence 15 0-6 7-10 11-15
• The study must be clearly structured and presented.
• The work must explicitly identify the relevant arguments and areas to be addressed,
• These areas, once identified must be followed up logically in the main body of the study.
• There must be a firm conclusion of the areas discussed.
• Poor organisation and structure.
• Limited discussion.
• The flow of argument does not build logically
• Inconclusive • Fair to good attention paid to the structure and organisation/ coherence.
• Evidence of discussion.
• Clear logical flow of argument
• Conclusions mostly coherent • Very good structure, and presentation
• Coherently expressed.
• Clear argument. Widely discussed
• Well reasoned conclusion.
CONTENT 30 0-12 13-20 21-30
• The contents must clearly relate to the area of study, and the learning outcomes being tested, and ideally demonstrate some originality and creativity.
• Knowledge and understanding should be applied to practice. • Limited relevance to the area of study and practice.
• Does not meet the theoretical learning outcomes. • Addressed the aims of the areas of study with some originality and / or creativity.
• Applied to practice.
• Meets most of the theoretical learning outcomes • Clearly relevant.
• Original and creative.
• Application and integration of knowledge to practice.
• Fully meets all the theoretical learning outcomes.
CLARITY OF EXPRESSION 10 0-4 5-6 7-10
• Areas must be clearly expressed, articulate and fluent
• Accurate spelling and grammar. • Vague, over simplistic, does not get to the point.
• Poor spelling and grammar. • Meaning clear.
• Spelling and/or grammar mostly accurate – minor slips. • Articulate and fluent.
• Excellent spelling and grammar.
LEVEL OF ANALYSIS / SYNTHESIS 20 0-8 9-13 14-20
• There should be a clear and detailed analysis of key issues
• Analysis should be supported by relevant concepts , data and examples
• Discussion and recommendations should be well integrated and evaluated, as appropriate. • Wholly or mainly descriptive.
• Insufficient analysis and or justification
• Few recommendations • Shows some analytical thinking
• Fair to good justification and evaluation.
• Some fair to good recommendations • Comprehensive well-integrated study clear evidence of thorough analysis
• Recommendations and evaluation all relevant to area of study.
USE OF LITERATURE SHOWING KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING 15 0-6 7-10 11-15
• The study must demonstrate appropriate use of academic literature/research, which is relevant to the study. • Limited use of academic literature/research evidence. • Moderate to good range with depth and complexity appropriate to area of study. • Extensive range, depth and complexity, which is appropriate to the area of study.
QUALITY OF REFERENCING 10 0-4 5-6 7-10
• All key sources must be cited, and a consistent and accurate use of Harvard referencing system must be maintained. • Main key sources not cited.
• Limited or no use of an accepted referencing system. • Most sources cited using an accepted referencing system.
• All key sources cited.
• Consistent and accurate use of an accepted referencing system.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.