Sections of the Research Paper – These sections will serve as the framework for your final paper.
1. Overview ? In this section you will write a summary of your paper which states the topic being analyzed, any key background information, and why this topic is important to you. The reader should be able to understand what most of your paper is about from reading this section. This section is similar to an abstract for an academic journal article. Do not use citations in this section of the paper.
2. Background ? This section should provide key background information which helps the reader understand fully the topic that you are addressing. Your background information should discuss any research or events which make the issue important to study. In this section, you should also discuss how the rest of your paper will analyze the policy problem (for example – Section one of this paper will. . . Section two will . . . , etc.).
3. Learnings ? This section should provide and discuss all the learnings that you have uncovered regarding your topic. You should discuss the impact that these learnings can have on creating and maintaining a high performing work team in your organization.
4. Summary and Implementation ? In this section, you should summarize the learnings and discuss exactly how you are going to implement the learnings in your teams
The parameters for the final paper are as follows:
Length ? 5-10 pages double spaced
Font – Times New Roman, 12 point
Citations – You should use the APA format for your citations. Use parenthetical citations and place all references at the end of your paper (endnotes) instead of placing them in the text as footnotes. Again, your citations should be endnotes, NOT footnotes.
Margins – 1 inch on all sides – top, bottom, right, and left
DON’T LOSE POINTS ON PAPER PARAMETERS – Every year students lose unnecessary points on paper parameters.
Grading Guide for Draft Paper
Total Points – 100
1. Format ? Paper satisfies the format requirements ? 30
a. Margins ? 1 inch ? all sides
b. Font ? 12 point, Times New Roman
c. Page length ? 5 ? 10 pages double spaced
d. Endnotes – must have endnotes in your draft, but they do not need to be formatted properly
e. Paper contains all the sections provided in the detailed outline
f. Headings and subheadings appropriately used throughout paper ? use outline format for headings ? bold major headings
2. Grammar/Spelling ? Papers should be written in third person and follow standard grammar rules. – 20
3. Appropriateness (Background section) ? The paper should address a clearly defined issue. Academic literature and other sources should illustrate why this issue is important, who/what it impacts, how addressing it will lead to benefits for the team and organization, and any other key factors which help the reader to understand the scope of the issue. – 25
4. Logical Arguments ? Your papers should provide clear, logical arguments supported by evidence (academic literature and other sources). – 25
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.