1. Your responses should include a thesis statement (i.e., your main idea or contention); a solid body of evidence (and examples) that support your thesis; and, a conclusion that restates the thesis and briefly restates your main points of evidence.
2. You must cite any sources that you use to craft your answers using MLA or Chicago style. It is expected that our textbook by Tindall and Shi will be accessed as a source; this should be cited in your research.
Textbook by Tindall and Shi:
3. Choose one (1) question from each section and provide an essay response.
4. Each section is over 650 words(Total : 650+650=1300)
Section I (50%)
1. What explains the rise of Ronald Reagan and Republican conservatism?
2. What factors led to the end of the Cold War?
3. What characterized the economy and society in the 1980s?
4. What led to the first Gulf War?
Section II (50%)
1. Did the U.S. ever truly “reconstruct” the nation following the Civil War?
2. Did America’s rise as an industrial power (c. 1860s-1910s) come at the expense of social and economic equality?
3. Why did it take until 1920, with the 19th Amendment to the Constitution, for women to receive the right to vote?
4. What were the major points of success in the civil rights movement? Account for these.
5. Was there a cost for America’s “winning” of the Cold War?
6. Politics today are quite polarized. Is there historical evidence that Republicans and Democrats can bridge their differences to affect positive change?
7. In your view, who are the three most influential Americans of the period 1865 to the present? Why?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.