Two leader comparison
Choose TWO contemporary business leaders (two from your own organisation; OR two from an organisation you know well; OR two business leaders from public life) and write an argued essay:
? compare and contrast their leadership styles, using one distinct style for each of the two leaders (for example, you may choose for the first leader the charismatic style of leadership whilst assessing the second leader via situational leadership);
? compare and contrast these leaders? personalities, values and styles of leadership and
? discuss how these differences have contributed to the success or otherwise of the individuals and teams they have led.
Your analysis should include the following:
– Introduction outlining the context (i.e. leader choice and brief justification for choice), aims and assignment structure, (probably 250 – 300 words maximum);
– A brief description of your chosen theory base (e.g. personality theories, leadership theories; concepts of power & influence) along with the rationale for this choice (probably 500- 600 words maximum);
– Application of selected theories to the chosen leaders as the basis for analysis. Critical evaluation and reflection of these theories in the light of their application (probably 900 ?1100 words maximum);
– Conclusions, identifying key similarities and distinctions between the two leaders (probably 200 – 250 words maximum).
1. Choosing your leaders ? make sure you select those who are reasonably known to you and are, indeed, ?leaders? not ?managers?.
2. Leadership theory selection ? ensure your chosen theories (one theory per leader) are taken from the BREO material ( will attached it from it, as its university page) ) . Wider internet searches are discouraged unless the material is identified / referenced from within the Unit material identified.
You are encouraged, where possible, to select distinct, contemporary leadership styles applicable to modern ?day work settings. Words are limited, so focus on the key features of your selected leadership theory rather than long, meandering, textbook ? like description.
3. Application ? this is where the bulk of the marks are and the presence of which will determine a higher grade answer. Words are limited, so make sure you use identified criteria (outlined in your Introduction?) against which to assess the effectiveness of that leader / leadership style.
4. Paragraph structure ? remember this is a persuasive piece of writing where you are trying to convince the reader of your logic and evidence.
5. Sources ? these should include a balance of academic articles (not too much reliance on the course text, please) and practitioner literature (for example research undertaken by professional bodies such as the CIPD / People Management etc.
Focus on BREO materials ( will attached it from it, as its university page) and the sources they lead you to. Rather than indiscriminate internet searches please use search engines such as the University of Bedfordshire?s Discover search engine. This should ensure you are using high quality material as the basis of your answer.
** will attached the notes which I took it in the class for this paper as additional guide.
*** very important to use CIPD in the cite.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.