1. The dissertation is consisted mainly with give parts: 1.0 Introduction (1000 words) 2.0 Literature Review (3000 words) 3.0 Methodology (2000 words) 4.0 Findings and Analysis (2500 words) 5.0 Conclusion (1000 words)
2. Word Count for the dissertation around 9500 *not including references (and so far I’ve got 3000)
3. Please also check for the grammar if possible
4. Statement of the problem (Introduction), Literature Review and Methodology are undone.
5. I mostly base on two books for the concept of this dissertation just so you know, which are “Employee Reward Third Edition by Michael Armstrong: 0-85292-938-2” and “Hospitality Management and Organisational Behaviour Fifth Edition by Lauris J. Mullins & Penny Doss: ISBN 978-0-273-75837-2”
6. Important: During the literature review, there will be three main theories being discussed. a.) Vroom’s expectancy theory b.) Golden Circle Theory c.) A theory (Autonomy, Mastery and Purpose) by Dan Pink [You may only see two of them because I haven’t input the last theory in it and it is certainly important to pay more attention on the the Golden Theory and Dan Pink’s Theory. The Vroom’s expectancy theory can be optional, if you don’t really need that you can just wipe it out. Number of theories is not limited.]
7. And please do the following dissertation with a similar tone as mine if possible.
8. Lastly, there will be needed for the primary research which I chose as questionnaire. The background information of the collected is from the Ritz Carlton Hong Kong (Bar & Lounge). There are currently 27 employees. And just please make up the questionnaires yourself according to the dissertation topic. Like questions that will help on you to analyse or else.
9. The paper will be written in British English Style.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.