Topic: Writer choice
Reaction Paper Reaction papers are due every couple of weeks. They should be at least 1.5 pages (no more than 4 please unless you are strongly considering a theme for the final Research Paper). The purpose of the reaction paper is so that I know you are either engaging in the text or the class discussion (or both). These help me understand how much you are learning and how your critical thinking skills are developing as you engage in this foreign curriculum. If you have problems meeting the minimum length, consider addressing multiple topics. I have structured the Reaction Paper due dates so that they conform to general themes in Philosophy. These are due on Wedsnedays noted in the schedule. Title of Paper is Centered
1. Double click the area above that is greyed-out and put correct information (Name and Date). PHIL 1301-CF is just so we know which class and campus the class is for. Leave my last name.
2. Title should indicate the theme of your paper and be centered. You can also include Reaction Paper1/2/3/etc. in it, if you want. Ex: “Reaction Paper 1: The Presocratics’ Theories of Reality”, or just “The Presocratics’ Theories of Reality”.
3. All text should be 11 pt Times New Roman font.
4. Margins should be 1” on all sides.
5. If you are quoting text that someone else has written, and it is takes less than 4 lines, put quotation marks around it. If it is 4 lines or more, then put it in block quotes: Start on new line, NOT indented. Type it all out. Then highlight and press “tab” twice. If it is obvious where you got it from, simply cite page numbers. If it is not, then put author’s name and page number.
6. If you cite anything other than the textbook, you must include proper bibliography citation. Look at https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/ . Please use MLA formatting.
7. General Structure should be: a. 1st paragraph grabs attention and states primary focus of paper. b. 2nd paragraph should elaborate on the problem and outline the structure of the paper. “The fundamental element of the universe was an important aspect of debate. The theories varied wildly among Thales, Anaximander, Anaximenes, and Pythagoras.” In this example, your next paragraph would outline Thales’ argument. The next would outline Anaximander’s , the next would outline Anaximenes, and the one after would cover Pythagoras’ theories.
8. After the body of your essay is done, you can add a paragraph identifying which theory or aspect of a theory you found intriguing (and why), or identify possible problems with theories.
9. Your last paragraph should summarize the whole paper.
Rough Rubric: On time = 1 point. -.25 points every day late (unless you discuss it with me). Properly cited and formatted = 1 point. Blatant plagiarism will result in a 0. Proper grammar and spelling = 1 point. Except for a typo or two, it’s important to write properly. Content = 2 points.
The point of the assignment is to engage in the material and practice philosophical comprehension and analysis. Total is 5 points. This reflects the portion each paper is worth towards final grade.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.