Objectives of Assignment:
Upon completion of the assignment, students will be able to:
1. Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of strategic management to organisations.
2. Demonstrate an understanding of a range of strategic management models
3. Demonstrate an ability to analyse and evaluate a range of strategic management models.
4. Demonstrate an ability to apply the strategic management process and strategic management models to real life businesses.
For a firm within the Malaysian automobile industry briefly discuss:
• the stages, steps and procedures that should be implemented to carry out strategic analysis as part of the strategic management process;
• the stages, steps and procedures involved in the formulation of business and corporate strategy as part of the strategic management process;
In answering this assignment question, students are expected to pay more attention to carrying out a strategic analysis of the relevant internal and external factors that need to be addressed by the chosen firm. Students also need to formulate appropriate strategies taking into account the relevant internal and external factors.
Word length : 3000 – 3200 words
Here is a series of questions that you need to consider. You may not need to write about all of them but you do need to think about the relevance of many of them.
1. What are the stages of the strategic management process and how do they fit together and contribute to the strategic management process?
2. What is meant by strategic analysis? What are its component parts and how do they fit together and contribute?
3. What techniques are appropriate for analysing the external environment: both the general environment and the competitive environment?
4. What techniques are appropriate for analysing the internal environment?
5. What role does SWOT analysis play in the strategic analysis stage?
6. What is meant by the strategy formulation stage? How does in fit into and contribute to the stages in the strategic management process?
7. What are some of the strengths and weaknesses of Porter’s generic strategies?
8. What are some of the implications for business strategy of the resource-based approach?
9. What are some of the implications for business strategy of the ‘industry lifecycle’ and of market turbulence?
10. In relation to corporate strategy, what are some of the main decisions that need to be made?
11. In relation to your chosen firm what might be relevant growth strategies?
These are some questions that you should answer in your assignment. You should relate these to the firm of your choice to show that you really understand what you have written.
Some overall points of guidance
Your introduction should include a general introduction to the paper as a whole and a guide to its structure. It should also include a brief introduction/summary of your chosen firm but it would be good to supplement this with a fuller company profile in an appendix.
Suggested Report Structure:
This assignment is a report so it should be formal in structure with the use of heading and sub-headings.
? Title page
? Executive Summary
? Contents page
? Strategic Analysis
? Strategy Formulation, Evaluation and Choice
? Reference list
? Appendix 1 – Company Profile
? Any other appendices
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.