Socialization & Social Class
1. Watch the videos Hidden America: Children of the Plains (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJapHc7B8Xs) and Hidden America: Children of the Mountains: Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syUwFmYeSVw), Part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63np8bbF9Aw), and Part 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dcVkgBSLTA).
2. Read all attached reading material, that must be cited in final paper, in-text.
3. Play social game ‘Spent’ (http://www.playspent.org). I played the game twice and attached screenshots of my final results, but the writer can play is as well if needed. It’s pretty cool. Data needed to address question ‘2’ in paper described in ‘Phase Two’ below.
4. Complete attached exercise ‘Does Social Class Make a Difference?’ Data needed to address question ‘1’ in paper described in ‘Phase Two’ below.
Describe your reactions, perceptions and significant insights gained from the reading and activities, being specific to demonstrate your engagement of each segment of readings. (So that means incorporate insights from all the material, as appropriate, to demonstrate that). Develop your paper around these lines of thought:
1. What key things did you learn about social class for you personally (6 points)? Relate some of your realizations to this Social Class Exercise. Would you have done this exercise differently if the examples were female? If they were non-white? Think about access to jobs and education (5 points).
2. Reflect on your experience playing Spent (10 points)
3. Do you personally identify with a certain “class” or have you or your family changed class over time (“up” or “down”)? If so, were there meaningful differences (pro or con) you experience simply by virtue of “class” or perceived class status (Sometimes we “pass” for a class we don’t really feel a part of). You may want to use the New York Time’s Social Class Calculator to help you figure out where you stand in comparison to most Americans (10 points)
4. In terms of organizations, what really “stuck out” to you from the Social Class readings and team building discussion….did it trigger any awareness? Bias? Understanding? Have you seen social class related privilege, bias, or the like at work in an organization? Briefly describe (10 points)
All attached work must be cited in essay, and all questions must be addressed.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.