Social Performance of Organizations
The current world economy is increasingly becoming integrated and interdependent; as a result, the relationship between business and society is becoming more complex.
Use the Internet to research one of the following organizations:
•De Beers Diamond Company
•National Football League (NFL)
•British Petroleum (BP)
•National Rifle Association (NRA)
1. Specify the nature, structure, types of products or service of your chosen organization, and two key factors in the organization’s external environment that can affect its success. Provide explanation to support the rationale.
2. Examine three salient stakeholders of the chosen organization based on their key roles and relationships with the company.
3. Suggest five ways in which the primary stakeholders can influence the organization’s financial performance. Provide support for the response.
4. Specify one controversial corporate social responsibility concern associated with your selected organization.
5. Assuming you are the leader of the most influential stakeholder group, outline a plan to form a stakeholder coalition to force the organization to address your chosen controversial issue. The plan should include the key steps that you would take to identify members for your coalition group, the major reasons why you believe that the particular target group can help you to accomplish your goal, and the method you would utilize to foster collaboration among the various groups you target.
6. Assume the role as the leader of the most influential stakeholder group, and indicate three potential challenges that you may face in encouraging stakeholders to form a coalition to help you achieve your goals. Suggest the significant steps that you would take in order to overcome these challenges that you have identified. Justify the response.
7. Use at least four quality references (quality websites are allowed).
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length. (I will fill these in when I receive the paper).
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
•Analyze the relationship between business and society, and the ways in which they are part of an interactive system.
•Recommend ways stakeholders can influence the destiny of both business and society.
•Analyze the various primary and secondary stakeholder groups, their roles, and relationships.
•Analyze the multiple environments of an organization.
•Compare and contrast the concepts of corporate social responsibility, citizenship, and global citizenship.
•Analyze ways ethical challenges affect the multiple functions of business.
•Use technology and information resources to research issues in business and society.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.