Regional Growth Analysis
Assignment: you are an economic development specialist for the State of Florida preparing a regional economic analysis for the Miami-Fort Lauderdale- Palm Beach metropolitan areas. Using the data provided in the tables below,
1. Calculate location quotients for both metropolitan areas for 2000, 2005 and 2010
2. Analyze Miami and conduct a shift-share analysis for three periods: 2000-2005, 2005-2009, and 2000-2010
3. Prepare a memorandum to the Florida Director of Regional Economic Development that summarizes your assessment of the relative strengths and weaknesses of the regional economies for Miami, the dynamics of industry growth and decline, and your recommendations for targeting economic development strategies for industries in these metropolitan areas. (You do not have to identify specific programs; focus on how your analysis leads to adopting general guidelines.)
Notes & Tips:
1. Calculate the accurate numbers in Miami tables (in 2000 and others) with reasonable presumption, and explain the assumption and reason in detailed. You also can learn the ways from the PPT I uploaded;
2. All tables, charts, graphs should be numbered, clearly labeled and included in the back of the paper in appendices;
3. Use standard 1-inch margins, Time Roman Font, and 12 point font size;
4. Use a standard memorandum format (TO, FROM, SUBJECT, DATE, etc.);
5. Include page umbers and a running head on each page;
6. Cite all sources. (Data for this project are from the U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Economic Analysis);
7. The missing data in the Miami tables for 2000 are not errors. Address how you handle this problem in your memorandum;
8. Make sure you discuss both metro areas in your memorandum, even if most of your analysis will focus on only one of them.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.