Assignment: In this Assignment, you will write a scholarly paper on the following:
Recently, patient satisfaction scores are declining. Nurse communication has shown to be a significant factor. Patients are stating that they are not sure of what their treatments are or what care they should be receiving. The decision was made to move to bedside/intentional rounding. As the nurse manager, you have been tasked to develop a plan that adheres to the organizations. Mission, values and vision.
If you are working obtain your organization’s mission, value, and vision statement. If you are not working research a health care facilities mission, value and vision statement. You will need this to complete the assignment.
Identify a change model and work through the steps of the model to achieve implementation of bedside reporting. Be sure to include:
1. Who are the key stakeholders?
2. Ethical issues to be considered.
3. What resistance do you need to address?
4. How is the patient involved?
5. What specific benchmarks does this improve?
6. Develop a detailed plan of implementation using the organization’s mission, vision and values. Give examples to show the plan’s relevance to the mission, vision, and value statements.
7. Discuss how you would adapt this plan for a diverse population.
8. What kind of improvements would you be looking for in this model of care?
Read the following:
• Background on healthcare consumers assessment of healthcare providers and systems (HCAPHS). (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.hcahpsonline.org/home.aspx
• HCAHPS: Patients’ perspectives of care survey. (2014). Retrieved fromhttps://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-instruments/HospitalQualityInits/HospitalHCAHPS.html
• Improvement capability. (2016). Institute for Healthcare Improvement. Retrieved fromhttp://www.ihi.org/Topics/ImprovementCapability/Pages/GettingStarted.aspx
• Person– and family– Centered care. (2016). Institute for Healthcare Improvement. Retrieved from http://www.ihi.org/Topics/PFCC/Pages/default.aspx
• Patient safety. (2016). Institute for Healthcare Improvement. Retrieved fromhttp://www.ihi.org/Topics/PatientSafety/Pages/default.aspx
• Quality, cost, and value. (2016). Institute for Healthcare Improvement. Retrieved fromhttp://www.ihi.org/topics/qualitycostvalue/pages/default.aspx
• Triple aim for populations. (2016). Institute for Healthcare Improvement. Retrieved fromhttp://www.ihi.org/Topics/TripleAim/Pages/default.aspx
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.