Nurse Triage Contact Center
To provide consisted symptom based triage and maintain processes in timely manner during software downtime.
This procedure provides nurse triage with general guidelines for handling calls during scheduled or unscheduled downtime.
1. In the event of Epic Downtime, scheduled or unscheduled, nurses triage is expected to immediately inform his/her manager of the event.
2. The Nurse Triage manager carries responsibility of conforming the downtime with IT support services and communicating back to the team.
3. There two types of Epic scheduled and unscheduled downtime, Shadow Read only and shadow Read Write.
4. Calls are triaged using Schmitt Thompson protocols, which are maintain in hard copy and are located on carts behind nurse triage desk.
5. In the event of Shadow read only
Nursing triage may not triage symptoms based calls without protocols.
There are three forms are used by nurse triage during downtime scheduled or unscheduled of shadow ready only and they kept in the business continuity and downtime
folder and in each desktop of nurse triage computer.
5.1 Downtime Nurse Triage Call Log which contains the call time, name of caller, and reason for call.
5.2 Downtime Nurse Triage Patient Encounter Form which contains caller demographic data and the nursing assessment questionnaire.
5.3 Downtime Nurse Triage Call Back Form which contains information for follow-up on calls; reason, phone number, and message.
After Epic downtime recovered all downtime forms scanned into Epic.
6. In the event of shadow Read Write: nurse triage caregivers can document normally into Epic and data will be synced to the live environment at the end of the
Oversight and Responsibility
1. The Contact Center manager, Nursing Quality and Clinical Nursing is responsible for the oversight of this policy.
2. The Contact Center Lead Triage Nurse is responsible for updating the Business Continuity and Downtime folder.
3. All Contact Center Nurse Triage staff RNs are responsible for implementing this policy within the contact Center.
1. Downtime: Time during which the electronic information system is unavailable.
2. Scheduled Downtime: Planned system outage for maintenance or upgrade, which is scheduled and communicated in advance.
3. Unscheduled Downtime: Unforeseen outage due to a system failure.
4. Shadow Read Only (SRO) environment: Back-up read only snapshot of Epic that allows nurse triage to review Epic but all documentation must be done on paper.
5. Shadow Read Write (SRW) environment: A back-up snapshot of live environment will allows caregivers to document normally into Epic, and later at the end of
downtime data will be synced into Epic.
1. CCAD Downtime Policy
2. Protocol Software Downtime, Cleveland clinic Ohio, 20th may 2014 reviewed.
Institute / Department / Committee Involved in Protocol Development / Revision
Contact Center Nurse Triage Team
Contact for Questions / Clarifications
Nurse Triage Team
Related or Supporting Documents
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.