Mid Term Exam
1. What are the 5 S’s? What do they mean? What is the importance of 5 S in relationship to the other Lean Tools? What are some of the expected benefits / traps of 5 S?
2. What are the 8 forms of waste? What do they mean / how do you identify them? What is value add versus non value added? Why is it so important to understand them? What was the value added time in the Joe’s Garage example?
3. What is the Lean Conversion Process? What does it mean to you?
4. What is Value Stream Mapping? What is the importance of VSM in relationship to the other Lean Tools? What are some of the expected benefits / traps of VSM? What was the TAKT time of Highland Manufacturing Co. / why do we need to know what the TAKT time was?
5. The book explains Process Performance Measures, what are they? What is the difference between process and results measures? Give 1-2 examples of each? Why is an effective performance measurement system necessary? Give a personal example, such as a doctors appointment / course registration etc.?
6. What does Lean Manufacturing try to accomplish? How? Why? Where? When? What message don’t we want Lean to represent, Why? Why is visual management so important? Provide 3 examples from your personal experiences and what would occur if they did not exist?
7. At what level within the organization do we want to perform a VSM at, why? What was the PQ/PR Chart? What is its relevance?
8. The book describes some of the origins of Lean Six Sigma, what does Lean Six Sigma try to achieve. Provide an example of something you have done within the past year or two that achieves lean? We’ve talked about behavior supporting Lean, what types of behaviors are required and why? What would occur if these behaviors do not exist? Detail an example where the right behavior has made a difference?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.