marijuana legislation and how it effects public health.
Identify and clarify policy issues and problems, their causes, their current and future effect on the community, and how problems become part of the policy agenda;
Explore factors involved with the issue while remaining objective;
Identify key stakeholders in the issues and their relationships to possible outcomes; evaluate policy potentials and effectiveness;
Summarize benefits, tradeoffs, etc. for policy issues.
Analysis Paper on a Health Policy Issue (30% of grade)
Objective: to identify and clarify policy issues and problems, their causes, their current and future effect on the community, and how problems become part of the policy agenda; to explore factors involved with the issue while remaining objective; to identify key stakeholders in the issues and their relationships to possible outcomes; evaluate policy potentials and effectiveness; summarize benefits, tradeoffs, etc. for policy issues; and analyze the role of the profession of nursing in your topic, include the professional nursing literature..
Write your paper labeling and using the below order
1. Problem identification: introduce your topic/explain the underlying problem/issue (causes, current and future effects on the community, who raised and is now interested in it, how the problem moved to the agenda etc) 1 page
2. Background—put the problem in context with specifics on social, economic, ethical, legal and political factors ~1 page
3. Stakeholders—discusses parties having a stake in the outcome of the policy debate (who has proposals/a position related to the issue, who would be affected by the policy, who are the special interest groups~ 1 page
4. Issue statement—a clear statement that summarizes the underlying problem and conflicting values based on the above information 1 paragraph
5. Policy objectives/goals—stated specifically (you can list) ~half a page
6. Policy options: Analyze the role of the profession of nursing in your topic, include the professional nursing literature. Briefly discuss 2-3of the most relevant/realistic current proposals, or a new one using your literature review and in consideration of the above policy objectives/goals(consider necessary resources, program objectives and criteria, examine whether if X is done Y will result, consider the “do nothing” option). ~1 -2 pages
7. Evaluation criteria—Analyze the role of the profession of nursing in your topic, include the professional nursing literature. Choose one policy that reflects its potential to achieve the policy goals (quality, access, fairness, cost, administrative feasibility, political feasibility, others identified). Explain your choice. ~1 page
8. APA format—the most recent publication format should be used, page limit must be adhered to (no more than 8 pages), paper must be submitted by the due date. Format includes in paper citations with and without quotes, reference list including all citations; organization and presentation of content; follow through on your topic throughout the paper
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.