Management Development Plan
This is an independent assignment. You are to create a management development plan for a future job of interest. To do this, you will begin by evaluating your values, strengths and weaknesses. In addition, you will evaluate the seven professional skills which are part of the MacEwan’s Bachelor of commerce curriculum. You must interview at least one person, and research one specific organization, and one specific job for related information. Based on that, you will develop an action plan.
• A hard copy of your Management Development Plan is to be submitted on the due date (see course outline schedule).
• Spacing: 1.5 between lines.
• Font size between 10 and 12 points.
• Margins of 2.5 cm.
• Length of 10 pages maximum.
• APA format.
Format of MDP (max 8-pages in length)
1. Identification of a Specific Job (1 page max)
• Identify the specific management job you want to have in 5 – 10 years. Do research to specifically define and explain what is involved in your job. Remember to cite your sources.
2. Career Alignment (3 pages max)
• Using the self-assessments from the Robbins Library Self-Assessments on page 35, 77, 82, and 89, develop a thoughtful analysis on your career alignment and the career you’ve chosen to write about.
3. Strengths and Weaknesses of Interpersonal Skills (3 pages max)
• -Refer to Table 1.1 on page 4 of TIPS textbook.
• Identify and explain in detail two specific professional skills you now possess as strengths and how these are going to contribute to you being successful in this future management job.
• Identify and explain in detail two specific professional skill weaknesses you will need to improve on in order to be successful in this future management job.
4. Action Plan (3 pages max, includes Gantt)
-How are you going to get there?
• Develop clear and specific actions that you are going to do to achieve your management job.
• Are there credentials, and degrees you need to have along the way to gain experience and expertise for this job. Identify at least three of the professional skills that are essential for being successful in that career.
• Put specific timelines and milestones to these using a Gantt chart.
5. Appendix A – Research Interview (1 pages max)
• Develop a summary of the individuals and organizations you have interviewed/researched including their contact information. Remember to cite personal communication as per APA format.
Management Development Plan Max Awarded Specific Job 15
Career Alignment 25
Interpersonal Skills – Strengths & Weaknesses 25
Action Plan 25
Appendix A 10
TOTAL (out of 100) 100
TOTAL (out of 10) 10
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.