Human Resource Development Proposal
1. To apply knowledge of the important organisational development concepts and demonstrate this knowledge in the assignment through the design of a feasible and conceptually informed model.
2. To apply knowledge of unit material in a real world context by linking relevant concepts to real world examples.
3. To learn to consistently integrate links (references/citations) of relevant unit material in a way that supports points 1 and 2 above. A failure to consistently cite unit material and readings will incur considerable penalties to the overall grade.
Using all the resources in your readings and textbook, plan, design, and show how you would evaluate an original training or HRD program that you might use in your organization or in an organisation you are very familiar with (Cummings & Worley 2015, chapters 2; 5; 6; 7; 8; and 9 – should be essential and then any of chapters 10-20 depending on the type of program you design should be very important).
Your assignment should include the following (and all must be linked to relevant unit material):
• Title and brief description of the program;
• Program objectives and rationale (a well articulated needs analysis required here);
• Discussion on how the program will be implemented and how it may benefit employees and the organization;
• Training methods or HRD practices to be used, and a rationale (justification) for using them, based on HRD theory;
• A training outline and a tentative list and description of training materials needed (where relevant);
• An evaluation plan (including both short-term and long-term evaluation, where appropriate (Chapter 9 of Cummings & Worley 2015 is essential here).
employed, you may wish to describe and discuss a program that is being used in your organisation but you must link all your writing to MM333 material.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.