How does diversity in the nursing profession impact workplace cohesiveness?)
How does diversity in the nursing profession impact workplace cohesiveness?
PREPARING THE PAPER
1. Please make sure you do not duplicate articles within your group.
2. Paper should include a title page and a reference page.
DIRECTIONS AND ASSIGNMENT CRITERIA
Assignment Criteria Points % Description
1. Problem is described: What is the focus of your group’s work?
2. Significance of the problem is described: What health outcomes result from your problem? Or what statistics document this is a problem? You may find support on websites for government or professional organizations.
3. Purpose of your paper: What will your paper do or describe? “The
purpose of this paper is to . . .”
**Please note that although most of these questions are the same as you addressed in paper 1, the purpose of this paper is different. You can use your work from paper 1 for items 1 and 2 above, including any suggestions for improvement provided as feedback. Item 3 above should be specific to this paper.
13% Summarize the basics of each article in a matrix table that appears in the appendix.
Findings: Description 60 41% Describe in the body of the paper the following.
• What concepts have been studied?
• What methods have been used?
• Who are the participants or members of the samples?
• What instruments have been used? Did the authors describe the reliability and validity?
• How do you answer your original “purpose of this paper” question? Do the findings of the articles provide evidence for your answers? If so, how? If not, what is still needed to be able to answer your question?
• What is needed for the next step? Identify two questions that can help guide the group’s work.
Findings: Conclusion 20 13% Conclusion: Review major findings in your paper in a summary paragraph.
1. Correct grammar and spelling
2. Use headings for each section: Problem, Synthesis of the Literature
(Concepts, Methods, Participants, Instruments, Implications for Future Work), Conclusion.
3. APA format (sixth ed.): Appendices follow references.
4. Paper length: Three pages
Total 150 100%
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.