Explain why these concepts are central to contemporary health care.
Question 3 – 500words
3.3 Assessment Task 1: Online Wiki
?Aligned subject learning outcomes
• Explain the links between nursing knowledge and experience, including the role research plays in nursing practice
• Demonstrate the ability to search for and identify current nursing literature and research
• Describe how qualitative and quantitative research processes contribute to knowledge growth and influence nursing practice
• Explain how evidence impacts on nursing knowledge and practice, including how it effects and initiates practice change
?Aligned professional standards/ competencies
Domain: Critical thinking and analysis
Competency 3 Practices within an evidence-based framework Element : 3.1
Identifies the relevance of research to improving group/community health outcomes
Element : 3.2
Uses best-available evidence, nursing expertise and respect for the values
and beliefs of individuals /groups in the provision of care
Demonstrates analytical skills in accessing and evaluating health information and research evidence
Group or individual
Part A Individual Part B Group
Part A 500 words Part B 50 words
[word counts 10% below or above the required word limit will be penalised by 10% deduction of the marks available. The word count must be accurately stated at the end of the concluding paragraph. Every printed element between spaces is to be counted including quotations and in-text references (but not including Reference list or Appendices]).
ASSESSMENT TASK 1: DEVELOPING A WIKI:
For this piece of assessment you will be allocated into groups of five (5) students, with whom you will be required to communicate via your group’s specific discussion forum (remember that your colleagues do not all live in the Townsville/Cairns regions and that some may even be residing overseas). As a group you will collaborate to build a Wiki on your group’s allocated topic.
TOPIC FOR YOUR GROUP WIKI
This subject teaches you about nursing research and how to use the available evidence as a basis for your nursing practice. This assignment requires you to search for professional literature, analyse the content and present the evidence to address a particular topic.
The topic for this assignment relates to Interdisciplinary Team approaches to health care.
A suggested delegation of responsibilities in the group is to split the five (5) pages over the following sub-topics:
1. Define and explain, in your own words, what is meant by the interdisciplinary team.
2. Define and explain, in your own words, what is meant by consumer participation.
3. Explain why these concepts are central to contemporary health care.
4. Provide examples of how the concepts of the interdisciplinary team and consumer participation are applied in
5. Identify and describe the professional skills nurses need to work effectively within an interdisciplinary team.
Each of these should be discussed with reference to the current professional literature and best practice guidelines. The word count will be 500 words per individual page, and 50 words per student for the group page, excluding diagrams and references.
Page content – accuracy and quality of information
• Student’s Wiki page clearly relate to the topic of interdisciplinary health
• Content on the Wiki page aligns with current best practice demonstrating
understanding of the available evidence.
• Content demonstrates understanding of the topic in relation to nursing
• Individual contribution to the ‘Our Wiki Experience’ page demonstrates
reflection on the process of seeking information, building knowledge and presenting evidence
Creativity and visual appeal of pages
• Wiki page is visually appealing and engages the reader
• Page content is formatted logically
• Page content is not cluttered
Current credible sources used
• Information included on the Wiki page is referenced to the source
• Sources used are credible and contemporary
• All data, images, tables and diagrams are referenced
Referencing APA 6th
• In-text citations as per APA 6th Referencing style
• Reference list as per APA 6th Referencing style
• In-text citations and reference list correspond
• Minimum of 4 references per individual contributor (i.e. each individual
student’s Wiki page must have a minimum of 4 credible academic sources for the content included. This does not include references for images, tables and diagrams)
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.