• Introduction and Background: Ex”s : Why is your good service interesting to you, what is its historical background, preview some of the major points from below. Appx one page.
• Demand: Discuss and analyze each of the specific 5 Demand IV’s (Income, Substitution etc.) for your good or service, which ones are the strongest/weakest in changing buyers decisions to buy and why. Include a few graphs. Two pages minimum. Include graphs
• Supply: Discuss and analyze each of the specific 5 Supply IV’s ( Technology, Taxes etc.) for your good or service, (which ones are the strongest/weakest in changing sellers decisions to sell and why. Include a few graphs. Two pages minimum. Include graphs.
• Elasticity: Discuss the price elasticity you would expect for both supply and demand and explain why each is either elastic or inelastic and what this means to how the A of R changes as the IV’s for Demand and Supply change. Include a graph. 2 page minimum.
• Demand & Supply:
(1) Discuss and analyze how and why both Demand and Supply have changed because of changes in their IV’s and then how together buyers and sellers have allocated this resource during a past time period showing the changes in P* and Q* explaining how winners and losers have been determined and how it has changed over time. Include why the price elasticity of demand and supply are important in creating chnages in P* and Q* and the Allocation of Resources. Two Pags minimum. Include graphs.
(2) Also discuss how changes in the A of R for your chosen good or service has affected the A of R for at least two other goods and services and vice versa. Include one graph. Two Pages Minimum. Include graphs
(3) Discuss how the government has (or could) regulate both directly and indirectly your good or service to change the A of R. Also include in your discussion how this regulation would also affect the A of R for another good or service. Include graphs. Two Pages Minimum.
Discuss your economic predictions for the A of R for your good or service in the future. Explain which IV’s will be most influential and what role government regulation will play in these predictions. Include graphs. One page minimum.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.