Curriculum Analysis Project
1- Chapter 3 to chapter 8 from the book we use (Designing The School Curriculum by Peter S. Helbowitsh); chapters 3 and are the most important chapters to do the analysis.
2- The instructions; I need the writer to do the second part only, which is the designing part.
3- The curriculum that needs to be analysed.
4- The rubric to check all the requirements.
The Chapters’ Links
Chapters 3 and 4
Chapter 5 to 8
In groups or partners, students will select a curriculum document from a school district or a state/national organization. Analyze the document for underlying philosophy, designformat (structure, clarity, usability); which is my writer will do, and content (accuracy of content, relevance, and coverage of standards and learning objectives). The analysis will be accompanied by a 5-7 page review of the document.
Curriculum Analysis Project
This is not a rubric. This document is meant to be a helpful guide/resource for you to use as you complete this assignment. The rubric for this assignment is a separate document and the guidelines in the syllabus should still be considered. Please also note that this is not a complete list – do not limit yourself to only these questions and do not answer all of them if they are not appropriate to your analysis!
Below are questions you may want to consider as you are evaluating the curriculum document for philosophy, design (including format, clarity, and usability), and content (including accuracy of content, relevance of content, and coverage of standards).
• What philosophies of education does this curriculum support and/or communicate? How?
• What underlying philosophies or ideas are supported or communicated by this curriculum?
• What philosophies (if any) does this curriculum not support?
• Is the support or lack of support discussed above explicit or implicit? What examples do you have to support your statements?
• What type of school or school mission would be the best fit for this curriculum?
Curriculum Design( This Is Only My Part)
• What is the overall organization of the curriculum (i.e. spiral, usable over many years, increasing knowledge base, building on information)?
• Does the design format make sense in the context of the curriculum and student level?
• Are the curriculum and its materials teacher-friendly (and/or user-friendly)? Is the teacher guide easy to read and use? Are supplementary materials required to use the curriculum?
• Are teacher instructions and student materials clear in terms of goals, content, and directions?
• Can multiple means of assessment be integrated with instruction?
• Is the content developmentally appropriate?
• Is the content accurate?
• Does the content cover appropriate standards and learning objectives? Are these stated clearly?
• Are the materials appropriately aligned to the ages you are targeting (look at typefaces, pictures, sidebars, etc.)?
• Do the materials present a logical sequence of related activities that will help students build conceptual understanding through multiple learning opportunities?
• Are the materials, instructional strategies, and assessments bias free and do they promote equity?
• Do the materials stimulate students’ interest and relate to their daily lives? Do they actively engage the students in meaningful learning?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.