Assignment 2 consists of two components, assuming both would be provided to the CEO/Head of your chosen organisation:
1) Practical component: submission of a working dashboard. Build the dashboard you proposed in Assignment 1 using one of the BI tools you’ve been taught in the course.
The dashboard must use at least one of the new types of visualisations (not just charts or graphs) and use data from more than one source.
2) Written component:
– Explain the challenges in developing the dashboard
– Identify the type of BI users the intended audience of the dashboard are
– Describe the specific data used, and explain why that particular data would be useful for the intended audience of the dashboard
– Given the above, provide recommendations on
– Why the organisation would benefit investing further in BIA
– What the organisation could do to make BIA implementation easier, including to manage the challenges of BIA
– Which dashboard or report the organisation should develop next
– Include screenshot(s) of your working dashboard
Choose one out of the four organisations below:
1) Event Cinemas,
3) Uber, or
4) Salvation Army
This is a group assignment to be done in pairs.
(External students may do the assignment individually)
The second assignment consists of two activities and relates to the organisation you have chosen for Assignment 1. If your partner had a different organisation in Assignment 1 then this is fine:
1) Practical activity (40% of mark): submission of a working dashboard. Create the design of a dashboard using one of the tools shown in the practicals (Microsoft PowerBI or Tableau). You should submit the dashboard by saving the dashboard as a file (*.pbix or *.twbx) and submit that file with your report (see below). Also include a screenshot in the report. Further you need to add a description of what it contains and how someone can interact with it. Make sure that you use at least one of the new types of visualisations (not just charts). Note that you should focus on externally available data and the data can be different to what you have mentioned in Assignment 1. Note that only one student submit the assignment if you work in a pair.
2) Written activity (50% of mark): explain the approach taken in deciding what to put into the dashboard to demonstrate your understanding of the business’s need and how often the data will need to be changed (there will always be more data available).
Outline the challenges in developing the dashboard. Provide advice on (a) how the organisation would benefit from more BIA and (b) specific recommendations on what the organisation could do to make implementation easier (eg: data quality, governance of classifications, etc) – refer to BIA lifecycle. For the written component, create a report in a similar format to the first assignment addressing the points above.
References should be included in particular for the BI life cycle part.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.