Choose one of the following topics, and write an 800-word cause/effect essay.
Due date of draft: 04/06
1. “We always vilify what we don’t understand” (Nenia Campbell). Do you agree or disagree with Nenia Campbell? Why or why not? Can heroes and villains fall in love? Write a cause/effect essay explaining causes/effects of heroes and villains falling in love.
2. “There are new words now that excuse everybody. Give me the good old days of heroes and villains, the people you can bravo or hiss. There was a truth to them that all the slick credulity of today cannot touch” (Bette Davis). Do you agree or disagree with Bette Davis? Why or why not? If you were offered the role of the villain in a movie, would you accept and why? Write a cause/effect essay explaining what would cause you not to identify with “the hero.”
You are to take one of the topics and find one research item from each of the four following sources:
1. One book or E-book
a. You will need to look in the online catalog collection or in Resources to locate your book.
b. If you cannot find a book for your topic, substitute it with another article from one of the academic databases.
2. One article from Academic Search Complete
3. One article from Opposing Viewpoints database
4. One newspaper article selected from:
a. National Newspaper index OR
b. Use Newspaper Source database OR National Newspaper Premier
When you have found a source, print off the first page – and only the first page. [In the Print option, select Pages and put 1-1].
1. You will turn in a total of 4 pages for your assignment, STAPLED!
2. The first page is your Works Cited page in MLA format (example on back).
3. The following three pages will be the first page of each of your articles. Print
only the first page. Make sure each article is relevant to your research topic and be sure to alphabetize by author’s last name. You must have the following four items:
a. Book or E-Book (if you cite a hardcopy book, turn in a printout of the bibliographic reference page from the online catalog.)
1. Article from Academic Search Complete database
2. Article from Opposing Viewpoints database
3. Newspaper article
4. Write a short paragraph (100-150 words) directly below the last entry on the Works Cited page describing the following:
a. Has this exercise improved your information-seeking behavior?
Always select full-text, peer-reviewed journal articles.
b. Do you think you can use the skills learned in this assignment in future classes you take to complete your degree?
c. What was the most important thing you feel was taught in this assignment?
Must be alphabetized by Author’s last name to conform to MLA format.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.