CARNIVAL Case Study Questions
1. Are consolidated industries like the cruise industry more or less competitive than fragmented industries? Why or why not?
2. Do the various brands operated by Carnival Corp. have synergies? If so what are the synergies? If not, was it wise for Carnival to acquire brands outside of
the contemporary market niche?
3. Who are Carnivals core guests? What do they want in a Fun Ship experience?
4. How should the existing customer information influence brand strategy in the future?
5. Can Carnival change existing customer perceptions of the brand? Should it?
STARWOOD Case Study Questions
1. What are the drivers of India’s economic boom? Will the Indian government continue being cooperative and welcoming to foreign investors?
2. What are some of the challenging issues facing the development of tourism in the country?
3. Do the deeper pockets (e.g., cash and other resources) of international hotel chains give them a competitive advantage over domestic chains? Why or why not?
If an advantage does exist, is the advantage of deep pockets a sustainable advantage?
4. Is Starwood’s plan to open 50 hotels in India by 2010 a real strategic commitment or a ploy to create barriers to entry for possible competitors?
5. As the popularity of the Indian market grows, will other global and domestic chains increase their aggressiveness, posing enhanced competitive threats?
6. Does Starwood’s announced expansion plan discourage competitors from entering Indian markets? Why or why not?
7. Do you agree with Aloft’s founder Ross Klein, that the brand is suitable for emerging markets? Why or Why not? Does the brand connect well with other
8. Do you agree with Starwood’s decision to enter the mid-priced limited service market with the new Aloft brand?
9. Why is Starwood expanding with a newly created and untested brand like Aloft? Does the brand concept work outside of the US? Why or why not?
10. Will the brand work in India as a new generation of Indian customers emerges? What elements of the Aloft brand make it easy or difficult to bring to India?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.