1) Before any of your readings, please write a short, 200 or more essay on “Business Research”. Edit as normal. In this Module, we will use this first attempt to analyze your academic writing style.
2) Describe your own definition of effective business research. What is it? What is it most useful for? Who uses it? Why?
3) List all references you obtained and studied to do this paper. List the references of your textbook(s) and add at least one outside reference.
PLEASE LOOK AT UPLOADED PAPER!
Write a short 200-word analysis of what I learned from Activity #1 after completing the READING & RESEARCH assignment for this Module.
2) Using this new information, look over your original paper and make correction according to the APA style by creating a new document. Cut and paste as needed but edit it with your corrections. We want to see both versions.
3) Go online to find other sources to define “Business Research” and incorporate that additional information into this new expanded document.
4) Correct your references as needed. References are single -spaced.
5) Last, create your conclusion section (of what business research means) in correct APA style of least 300 or more words combining the two Activities. This final paper should contain at least 500-600 words or more in total under the topic of Business Research as one concise document to submit for grading.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.