Topic: Bilingual Education Case Study
SUBMISSION OF FINAL CASE STUDY:
The paper has to be on a hypothetical Bilingual Education Case study that was performed on a 4th grade English as a second language student. The paper must include the following, I have enclosed a copy of the questions asked and answer key and I have also included the SIOP lesson plan that must be administered.
• Cover page
• Introduction page – identifying purpose & circumstances of this assessment activity – Bilingual Study
• Student Questionnaire (attachment)
• Selection of reading book material based on grade, curriculum, and linguistically developmentally appropriate (SIOP Lesson and powerpoint Attached)
• Successful administration of the pre-test assessment (SIOP Lesson and powerpoint Attached)
• Evaluated pre-test results (SIOP Lesson and powerpoint Attached)
• SIOP lesson plan that attempting to address any noted weakness or reinforce strong skills noted from the results of the pre-test (SIOP Lesson and powerpoint Attached)
• Sample of manipulative, activity or instructional material used
• Teacher made informative assessment with scoring rubric or answer key
• Evaluated post- test
• Case study reflection – This part MUST BE AT LEAST 2 Pages long
* The needs of the student will help you determine the ESL topic you want to teach in the case study. However, if you think that the student’s needs will be met, you are allowed to implement the SIOP lesson plan that you have devised for the midterm. The only difference in the implementation is that, the midterm native language lesson plan should be converted to an ESL lesson for the purposes of the case study (e.g. You should be teaching the topic as an ESL lesson to the ELL, not Spanish or Chinese etc).
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.