1. Article selected must be something related to ANY of the topics in your Organizational Behavior text (i.e. Stress, Trust, Personality). Select any topic from your text that you have an interest in or passionate about. (text book: Jason A.Colquitt, Jeffery A. LePine, & Michael J. Wesson, Copyright 2015. Organizational Behavior: Improving Performance and Commitment in the Workplace. 4th Edition. McGraw-Hill/Irwin. ISBN-978-0-07-786256-5)
2. Follow MLA or APA for formatting and writing your application paper. Complete citation of the article must be listed at the end of the application paper.
3. Paper must incorporate or apply your Kolb Learning Style and each stage of the Kolb Learning Stages. Clearly state your Kolb Learning style and identify each Kolb Learning stage being played out in the article.(25/25 Understanding and Analysis of Kolb Concrete Experience/Application of Learning Style/Formatting
25/25 Understanding and Analysis of Reflective Observation/Application of Learning Style/Formatting
25/25 Understanding and Analysis of Abstract Conceptualization/Application of Learning Style/Formatting
25/25 Understanding and Analysis of Active Experimentation/Application of Learning Style/Formatting)
4. Paper must be in Microsoft Word or PDF and submitted to SafeAssignment in the Assignment tool area of Blackboard.
5. Please review the rubric that was created with the rubric tool in the Assignment tool area of Blackboard. Same place where you turn your paper into. Note each section is worth 25 points each for a total of 100 points.Application Papers: Over the course of the semester, you must complete two Application Papers on current events.
Current Event Paper: The Current Event Paper, worth 100 points, affords you the opportunity to directly apply what we are learning in this course to real, current workplace situations. As you keep abreast of current business-related news in the media, you will find that many of the topics/concepts/theories we discuss in class are happening in everyday organizations. Using and citing a reputable news source (these can be in-print or online; e.g., The New York Times, a local newspaper, CNN, network TV news outlets, USA Today, etc.), you will dissect and analyze the situation being reported on using the knowledge you have gained from this course.
The article should be fully cited including the source and original publication date in your paper. If you use an online article, please make sure that I am able to access the website and read the article (or watch the news report) in its entirety at the time of your paper submission. Further information about the Current Event Paper, such as what they should specifically include, how they will be evaluated, and when they are due, can be found below.
• What should the Application Papers include? Each Application Paper should incorporate your understanding and analysis using the four components of the Kolb Learning Styles to analyze the situation. The Kolb Learning Styles will be discussed in class. Your analysis should also address any questions you have remaining, or any thoughts about the event that were not satisfactorily discussed by the author of your chosen article.
• How should they be formatted? Each Application Paper must follow MLA or APA for writing and citation. Your Application Papers should be at least 4-5 pages double-spaced. Follow the Kolb Learning Styles components, and explicitly incorporate material from the course in your analysis. In doing so, please make sure you include appropriate citations (e.g., from the textbook, from the slides, from external sources, etc.) in your writing. Application Papers that do not adhere to these formatting requirements will automatically have 5 points deducted.
• How are they evaluated? There is a grading rubric that I will use to evaluate your Application Papers. The Application Papers are your opportunity to critically reflect on the course content and apply it beyond just “textbook learning”. Therefore, the tone of he Application Papers should be professional.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.