A business process management
Read and answer the following question in question answer format. For reference the book being used is Title: Business process change: A business process management guide for managers and process professionals, (3rded.).
Author: Paul Harmon
ISBN: 978- 0128003879
Problem 1: Process Methodology
A common process methodology is the BP Trends approach discussed in the Reading this week. Process creation, change, or revision can come from the top-down or from the bottom-up within an organization. With this in mind review the BPTrends Enterprise Methodology (Figure 3.2) and answer the following questions:
1. Why do you believe the ongoing strategy process (see figure 3.2) is a continuous loop? Make sure you provide information to support your answer.
2. Of the different process tools (see figure 3.2) which do you believe is the most difficult for the organization to control and why?
Problem 2 Measuring Processes
Process design and implementation is outcome driven. To achieve desired outcomes, successful process design results from an understanding of the task(s), which will complete or support the task(s), as well as any restrictions (legal, physical, or other) to the process design. However, successful design implementation depends on the use of metrics to manage and measure the process(es). With this in mind address the following questions:
1. Select one task that you are currently or were previously responsible for performing. Isolate the type of metric measurement used to evaluate the task process to determine if the process was being followed correctly.
2. Address how frequently the process was evaluated and whether the feedback provided contributed toward or detracts from successful outcome(s) for that process. If no performance measurement is used, identify a set of measurements to evaluate the task and discuss how and why that measurement would ensure successful task completion.
Problem 3: The Organization and Process Change
Process creation, revision, and implementation are all predicated on the ability of the organization and its employees and vendors to accept change. The organization may have the will to change yet find its employees are reluctant and resistant to change.
For this Discussion consider this change resistance in addressing the following:
1. Evaluate the role of an Executive Level BPM Group. Who would be members of that group and how is this group responsible for reducing resistance to change?
2. Deduce at least one method by which the organization can reduce change resistance?
3. Does the use of Six Sigma, ISO9000 (ISO9001), or the Balanced Scorecard within an organization contribute toward or reduce resistance to process change? If so, how? If not, why not?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.