• A manager understands that organizational effectiveness results
from team effectiveness. This means selecting people for the
job that have the right mix of knowledge and skills, and
balancing the teams size and diversity.
• The team may also require the manager’s time and energy to
coordinate the activities of the team to enable it to perform
• The team may also be a virtual team, or a combination of actual
• The Question of assignment:
• “ Is establishing teamwork difficult
• Then there are 3 essential considerations to be addressed as part
• Answer these considerations
• Do not make up your own!
• Is just a statement, is neither true or false
• That is for you to determine in your answer
• So, your answer can be ‘yes’, or ‘no’ or ‘maybe’ depending on
• You do not have to agree with the proposition.
• But you need to argue a position on it
Describe the situation surrounding organisational effectiveness and
Which management theories can we apply as a manager in order
to establish team effectiveness within an organisation?
Maybe you can talk about advantages and disadvantages of theorists
I will attached the theories as PDF file
• Discuss with reference to the theorists you have considered in
(theorists list I will attached) and key academic studies in this area.
• Minimum of 4 theoretical perspectives should be discussed
• You need to know the meaning of at least:
What constitutes organisational and team effectiveness; (first
define what is team effectiveness)
What constitutes a virtual 9and actual team;
Culture in organisations;
(first define what is Culture in
Competency in organisations/managers ; ( first define what is
Competency in organisations/managers)
Organisation Structure and Controls; (first define what is
Human Behaviour in organisations;
External environment influences on organisations.
Before you can answer the topic question.
• A minimum of 4 Theoretical Perspectives should be utilised
• This means citing and applying a minimum of 4 appropriate
theoretical concepts to the assignment
• This means knowing a minimum of 4 management theorists to
•your answer will be based in Research, Analysis, Understanding
• Not general knowledge
• You must reference your work
And a little bit more…
• Avoid using contractions; don’t, won’t, can’t.
• Do not use colloquial vocabulary;
reached a happy medium
reached an acceptable
get through it
past and parcel
easier said than done
• Do not use rhetorical questions.
• Avoid personal language
• “I, we, our”, “I believe”, “I disagree”
• Avoid emotive language
• Makes the paper sound subjective rather than objective.
You should consider the follow as structure for assignment:
• Title page.
• Table of contents.
• Body of work (identify what you consider to be important themes
drawn from relevant literature and organisational examples
you have chosen to consider)
• Reference list.
• Harvard (recommend EndNote)
• Should include the required readings
• A ‘rule of thumb’: 10 references per 1000 words. So a 2000 word
essay would be ~20 references.
• I have answered the actual assignment topic and questions, not as I would like them to be.
• I have identified the major issues of my topic in literature, and the information sources I am
using are representative of these issues
• I have utilised the work of at least 4 theorists
• I have researched other appropriate organisations as part of my argument Checklist
• The literature (regarding theorists and organisations) I’ve chosen is relevant to the focus of my
• The literature I’ve chosen is scholarly
• The literature that I have used has been appropriately cited
• My bibliography contains only those reference sources that I have used in my assignment.
• Use Passive Voice
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.