1. SERVICE INNOVATION NETWORKS
After successfully completing the course the student will be able to:
• Demonstrate advanced knowledge of theories on information infrastructures and networks in general
• Demonstrate knowledge of design of new digital services in relation to information infrastructures
• Demonstrate knowledge of the relationships between architecture and innovation
• Analyse and assess complex information infrastructure cases
• Analyse and evaluate the success of large infrastructure initiatives, such as Google and Apple.
• Analyse and evaluate architectures for new service processes and service products on Microsoft’s SharePoint platform
• Discuss the theoretical issues of infrastructure theory, compares to other IS theories
• Suggest and describe a strategy for growth of an a business case infrastructure, and evaluate the strategy with infrastructure frameworks
• Suggest and describe the elements and issues concerned with service architectures on Microsoft’s SharePoint platform.
1. Read the case of EPR-based information infrastructure in a Norwegian hospital (Hanseth et al., 2006: pp. 567-575)
2. Give a presentation of the case and explain why the EPR should be understood as an information infrastructure.
3. Use information infrastructure theory and concepts to analyse the case. It is required that you use at least 4 additional papers or book chapters from the curriculum in your analysis. (Learning outcomes 1 and 2)
4. Finally, discuss how the outcomes in the case could have been different with a different strategy (Learning outcome 3)
Remember to use the template for essays as provided earlier. You do not have to include a section describing methodology in the essay.
Length: 2000-2500 words (excluding title page and references)
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.