WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT # 1.
1 .Survey Findings
· Summarize (in 1 pages) key findings from your Survey of Mental Health Services.
· Offer any analysis, interpretations, insights which you found interesting or surprising.
· Were there any obvious gaps in needed services? If so, what would you recommend?
2. Health Topics
National Institute on Aging. National Institutes of Health
· Click onto “Health and Aging.”
· Then, Click onto “A-Z Health Topics Index.”
· Select TWO for review
From the Required Reading: www.nia.nih.gov “A-Z Health Topics”
· Select two topics which interest you for review.
· Create a Summarizing Report, which highlights key information about the two health topics. Total: about 2 pages, which include both Health Topics.
WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT # 2
Topic: A Training Proposal – Developing Cultural Sensitivities and Competencies
In response to a projected growth of a culturally diverse Older Adult population who may need Senior Care services, your local community has invited you to submit a training proposal on “Developing Cultural Sensitivities and Competencies.”
In about 3 pages, please address the following components in your proposal:
The city is BOSTON MASS and it’s a LARGE city
•Identify your target audience (e.g., religious, civic, senior centers).
•Briefly describe your community’s geographical area and population (e.g., rural, suburban, large city). Is your community already culturally diverse?
· What Cultural Characteristics will you address?
· Identify specific components you will include.
· Provide your rationale for the above.
WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT # 3
Topic: Spiritual Challenges and Opportunities
Based upon your personal observations and experiences, as well as our Study Notes and Readings,
please respond (in about two pages) to the following two questions:
1. What are the top three or four Spiritual Challenges facing our current Older Adult population? Discuss your reasons for selecting these particular challenges.
2. In speaking of the Spiritual Opportunities of Aging, Father McKevitt asserts that “viewing the world from the edge of life” can be a unique time which offers gifts and opportunities only available in old age.
· How do you interpret his assertion?
· Do you agree/disagree? Why / why not?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.