TV Show Analyze
You are writing about TV show “Gracepoint” (https://www.fox.com/gracepoint) is a success or a failure, and how you believe the decisions made by the studio, network and producers contributed to the success or failure of the show.
your paper needs to have ten components:
(1) Premise: Was this a good idea for a show in the first place? Does your show have an interesting or unique enough premise that makes it stand out from other shows on the TV schedule?
(2) Audience Demographic: What audience do you think they were aiming for when they decided it was a good idea to put this show on television? In your opinion, were they right in thinking that the show would appeal to this demographic?
(3) Cast: Did they do a good job casting the leads? If the lead actors have played notable roles on other shows or in movies, what audiences do they potentially bring?
(4) Showrunner: Who is your showrunner? Sometimes it’s the creator of the show, sometimes it’s not. Sometimes the network brings in other showrunners to guide a show through its early growing stages. Why do you think the network trusted this person or this team to run the show? Was that a good decision?
(5) Writing staff: Who are some of the other writers that got hired on the show, and based on their credits, do you think those were good ideas? You don’t have to tell me about every writer on the staff, but pick out at least one or two of the other writers to comment on.
NOTE: To find out who the writing staff is on your show, look at more than just the episode credits on IMDB. Read articles on your show, because by this point in the season, some of the important writers may not have written episodes yet.
(6) Director: Who directed the pilot of your show, and based on their credits, was that a good choice?
(7) Time slot: Did the network give your show a good time slot? Remember, slotting a show at 8pm on Tuesday says one thing about what audience the network is aiming for versus putting it at 10pm Friday.
(8) Competing Shows: What shows is (or was) your show up against on other networks and does that put your show at an advantage or disadvantage?
(9) Marketing: Given the target demographic for your show, how are they marketing the show to that demographic? Are they doing a good job?
(10) Summary: If your show got canceled, what are the lessons that can be learned from its failure? If your show got picked up, what do they need to continue to do in order to have success? If your show hasn’t been picked up yet, what needs to happen?
Now, you don’t need to write out those ten questions and answer them individually. Instead, your paper should be an essay, and the answers to all of these questions should blend together in your essay.
Here’s something that should be obvious: if your show got canceled, it’s a failure. If it has been picked up for a full season, it’s a success, at least so far. If it hasn’t yet been picked up for a full season, then it’s too soon to know for certain, but you still have to make a judgment.
If you are writing about a show that got canceled, you have to say a lot more than just “the show sucked.” You have to get into the reasons and try to understand why smart and well paid individuals at the network who have made good choices on other shows might have screwed up when it came to your show.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.