Open the Greeley, CO, topographic map. This is the “topo” map that includes Fort Collins. This is a large file, so you will have to zoom in to see things on the map. Keep in mind that when you zoom in and out, you change the scale, and you must scroll down to see the bar scale when you change the view. Answer the following questions:
1. Determine the distances between these places:
• Fossil Creek Reservoir (between Fort Collins and Loveland) and Windsor Reservoir (between Fort Collins and Greeley)?
• The Greeley airport to Riverside Reservoir, east of Greeley?
• Hagues Peak (in the Mummy Range) due south to Longs Peak (south of the Rocky Mountain National Park label) in the western part of the map?
2. What is the elevation of the following:
• Downtown Fort Collins?
• Coffintop Mountain in the southwestern corner, north of Boulder and west of Longmont?
• The unnamed ranch to the left of the ‘U’ in Laramie Mountains in the northwest corner?
3. What is the change in elevation between Longs Peak and Lake Granby to the southwest?
4. What is the gradient (slope) between Longs Peak and Longmont airport in feet/mile? Make sure that you finish the math so that your units are in feet/1 mile.
5. What is the longitude and latitude of these features:
• The USGS Testing Station in the southeast corner?
• Greasewood Flats east of Greeley and Eaton?
• Mount Dickinson north of Lake Estes and Estes Park on the western side of the map?
6. What would you find at the following latitudes and longitudes:
• 40°00’, 105°15’
• 40°15’00”, 105°30′
7. List the Range and township for the following locations.
• Fort Collins
8. What ranch is found in R64W, T3N?
9. Let’s say that you were atop Mount Audubon to the west of Boulder and Longmont. You want to get to Sawtooth Mountain, which is due north of Audubon. Why would you want to head to the northeast instead of due north directly toward Sawtooth?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.