1 set of economic data: to understand how it might inform a property market forecast.
It is expected that you will read references and the texts suggested in the module as well as research your own sources of information. You should
explore the access to data sources from the Library. A good answer will demonstrate reading of academic literature. A poor answer will demonstrate an
ability to fill out a Google Search.
1. Use just one data set. Do not attempt to discuss other data sets in any detail.
2. Provide a short introduction to give context
3. Discuss how the data is gathered and any changes in the method of collection that may be of relevance. (You are trying to show how robust the data
4. Ensure that you find academic literature to support your discussion on how this data set informs one segment of the property market.
5. Do a least a basic comparison of the two data sets (i.e. the economic one and the past data for the property segment)
6. Ensure you are following principles of academic writing ? you must justify every point made.
7. Use UWE Harvard referencing (see library web sites)
8. Do a little searching for literature. Library web site has excellent search engines
9. Draw a conclusion based on your evidence found.
10. Don?t forget economic concepts.
11. Don?t waffle. Don?t Google dump. Have a narrative running through your paper.
12. Stick to work limit 1,000+ 10%
13. Upload assignment in Word format.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.