Overview: The purpose of this essay is to make some statement about the play The Tempest. This statement (your thesis statement) should appear at the end of your introduction. You’ll also need to incorporate two scholarly sources.
Topic: Your essay can be on any topic you wish. You can base it on a theme discussed in the lectures (like fate or colonization) or one of the overarching themes we’ve been talking about in class all semester (like the exercise of power). You should search for sources as soon as you have a topic – don’t wait until you’ve already written the essay.
Length: 1500-1700 words (not including Works Cited page!)
Due date: Dec 2
Sources required: Your primary source (the play) plus two scholarly sources.
-Quote from each outside source at least a few times
– Be sure to use 2 scholarly sources. “Peer reviewed” means that the source is scholarly.
– Websites, including wikipedia, are not scholarly and will therefore not count as a source!!!
– You may give a brief (1 paragraph) interpretation of what the play is about or what happens in it. Your essay should consist of mostly analysis — not summary of the plot.
Format: MLA Style Documentation (see the MLA section in your Quick Access book, example essay on 262)
– Remember the 3 T’s in your intro: mention title of the text, topic, and thesis
– Don’t forget your Works Cited page
– A good thesis goes beyond an obvious statement — it should be something that most readers will not have thought of or considered upon a first reading of the text, or it might be an in-depth examination of something within the text (a symbol, character, place, etc.) that goes beyond the obvious.
– A good rule of thumb for quoting is at least once per paragraph; you should quote from both your primary source and from your scholarly source.
– Don’t use first person pronouns (“I,” “you,” “we,” etc.) since they detract from a scholarly, objective tone. Just rephrase your sentence as an argument. Also avoid contractions.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.