The role of women in ancient civilization versus modern day has many differences and only a few similarities. Women in the ancient civilizations such as Rome and Greece faced many hardships, struggles, and prejudices. Today, women are strong, independent
Research Paper: (18 points)
• Minimum 5 to 6 maximum pages of writing. This does not include the cover, the proposal and
works cited pages.
• Make sure that you are writing a research paper and not an essay paper. Your paper should be
filled with information that can be backed up with the sources that you researched. It should not be
filled with your personal views.
• You must have at least 4 sources, in addition to the text, to research and use in your paper (as
stated above). If using a website, please consider the respectability of the site…Wikipedia is NOT
a scholarly source and should not be used for this purpose.
• Cite all sources on a separate “Works Cited” page.
• Since this is a research paper, you must correctly use internal citations. Please do not use
• You are welcome to include photos in your paper (if they are necessary). You should label them
“Figure 1, etc…” and put them on a separate page, at the end of your paper. They will not count
toward the 5-6 pages of required writing.
• You can use MLA or APA standards for your internal citations and formatting. Everyone should
know how to do this from your English Research course, which is a prerequisite for this course.
• No more than 25% of your paper should be directly quoted. Please avoid long quotes (paraphrase
instead). If you must include one, you should single space and indent the quote.
I WILL CHECK YOUR PAPER FOR PLAGIARISM.
• As stated in the Syllabus, Plagiarism is strictly forbidden. You will receive 0 points on your
assignment if you have plagiarized your information, even if you have not intended to. For
example: If you copy information, word for word, from a source, you MUST put it in quotations
(”) and state the source. Also, simply rearranging someone else’s words (or substituting a word
here and there) is plagiarism. It is your responsibility to understand what plagiarism is and how to
avoid it. If you need further explanation, go to https://www.plagiarism.org/
• Your Works Cited or Reference Page is its own page, at the end.
• Your sources can be cited in either MLA or APA format on your Works Cited/Reference
• Your heading should go on a cover sheet (not on each page).
• You do not need to write an abstract, but you do need to include your proposal.
Please submit all pages as one document.
• Your pages should be in this order:
o Cover Page (This is where your heading goes. It should not be on any of the
o Copy of your proposal
o 1st page of writing
o 2nd page of writing
o 3rd page of writing
o 4th page of writing
o 5th page of writing
o 6th page of writing (optional)
o Works Cited page
o Images/Photos (optional
• Formatting For both Assignments:
• Papers must be double spaced, 1inch margins for top and bottom, 1.25 inch for left
• Readable fonts only: Times New Roman, Arial, or Courier. 12 pt. font
• Please save your paper as either a .doc, .docx, .rtf, or .pdf file, and submit your paper
as an attachment to the correct dropbox.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.