Teachings of the Catholic Church
Pope St.John Paul II describes Theology in this way: “Theology is structured as an understanding of faith in the light of a two gold methodological principle: the auditus fidei and the intellectus fidei With the first, theology makes it own the content of Revelation as this has been gradually expounded in Sacred Tradition, Sacred Scripture, and the Church’s living Magisterium. With the second, theology seeks to respond through speculative enquiry to the specific demands of disciplined thought.”
– Complete a writing assignment which follows the method proposed above by Pope St.John Paul II. – Begin with the first methodological principle: a hearing of revelation (auditus fidei).
– Step one: choose a revealed truth or truths from divine revelation suitable for this assignment. This truth should be clearly attested to by Tradition, Sacred Scripture, and or the Church’s living Magisterium. (Purpose of this assignment: attain a deeper insight, the truth or truths should in some way be mysterious or puzzling, either in itself or in relation to other catholic teachings or known realities.)
– Step two: show where this truth is found in Scripture, Tradition, or Church’s magisterial teaching. You should cite at least one authoritative source of Church teaching, such as an official catechism, a document of an ecumenical council, or a papal encyclical.
– Once the data of Revelation has been established, the assignment progresses to the next methodological principle: a theological consideration of the teaching (intellectus fidei).
– Step three: formulate a question which expresses clearly what about the teaching is puzzling.
– Step four: present the position of a theologian or theologians who have addressed this issue. Des any theologian have an insight which can help to resolve what is puzzling?
– Step five: give an analysis. Analyze the issue based on what has been discovered, expressing the precise nature of any difficulty with the teaching and what possibilities for a solution have emerged, if any. What seems clearer after the study? What still seems unresolved?
Requirements: writing conventions, including footnotes and bibliography, should follow Chicago style.
– A minimum of three sources of Catholic teaching. These can be found in Scripture, Sacred Tradition, and or Magisterial teaching. Some magisterial teaching of the church must be included, whether this teaching is found in an official Catechism (e.g. The catechism of the Catholic Church, the catechism of the council of Trent), the teaching of an Ecumencial Council (e.g. The Documents of the Second Vatican Council), or a teaching in an authoritative papal document, such as encyclical (e.g. Fides et Ratio)
– A minimum of two theological sources. This insight should be in harmony with the Church’s understanding of Revelation. Such as doctors of the Church or saints A good example for this paper could be spiritual creatures linking angels and Demons. You may write on any topic, just an example!
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.