Sustainability & Environmental portfolio
a individual portfolio about module Sustainability & Environmental and this assignment requires me to write a portfolio which include 4 topic essay. you can see details below. each topic should be around 1300 words. I will upload a sample of paper. you can decided to topic which must belong to Sustainability & Environmental range.
INDIVIDUAL PORTFOLIO INSTRUCTIONS
• Your individual coursework should be written in the form of a PORTFOLIO
• You can write on up to four topics (you can use the same research for your presentations or not), or choose to investigate less topics and drill down much deeper into these topics. The less topics you select the deeper you will have to go into each topic. If you select just one topic then this will need to be researched and analysed in depth.
• Add a short introduction section explaining how many topics you chose to investigate and how these topics link together.
• Add a summary at the end of your portfolio briefly explaining how the topics link together, summarising what you found in your research, what you found in your analysis, and what the implications of these findings are.
• Suggested page set-up for Word documents: Calibri 11pt or Arial 10pt, 1.15 or 1.25 line spacing, 4pt to 8pts between paragraphs.
• At least one of your research topics must investigate area relevant to your course of study. Please set this one as your first reflection and clearly identify it.
WHAT IS A PORTFOLIO?
• A portfolio is a collection of evidence that represents achievement and learning within a module.
• A portfolio is a purposeful collection of work that exhibits the student’s efforts, progress, and achievements.
• A portfolio is a collection of your work that is a representation of your development and reflective thinking during a module.
• A portfolio is a personal record of the research you have done, the analysis you have conducted, your conclusions and recommendations and what you have learned about the topic.
PORTFOLIO LEVEL REQUIRED TO PASS THIS MSC LEVEL MODULE
• The topic must be highly relevant to the module subject i.e. focussed on an environmental sustainability issue.
• Drill down into specific ‘sustainability’ topics and include a critical analysis of your research findings.
• Referenced correctly, identifying your sources to add weight and validity to your work.
• Each source must be appropriately analysed for its findings rather than merely repeated or quoted.
• There is a clear structure.
• Use a clear comparative framework to link the different sources of information.
• Addresses issues of bias, consistency, validity, reliability, and generalisability.
• Has a clear introduction and a supported conclusion.
• Include images and tables in your portfolio to support your arguments and findings
• Reference images and tables from other sources using a title below each image and make sure to identify the source.
the structure should follow below:
1. Introduction (200words)
explaining how many topic you to investigate and how these topic link together.
6.Summary (500 word)
at the end of your portfolio briefly explaining how the topic link together, summarising what you found in your research , what you found in your analysis, and what the implication of these finding are.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.