Successful Domestic Company Goes Global!
Imagine that you are the CEO of a successful domestic company. In the last 6 months, many potential clients in foreign countries have expressed a desire to conduct business with you. You know that in order for your company to grow, you will have to expand overseas. You have recently attended a local three (3)-day international trade exposition and have gathered many brochures on the foreign companies interested in doing business with your company.
After meeting with the Executive Committee of your successful domestic company, you decide that you will need to identify a minimum of two (2) countries for expansion and two (2) expatriates whom you will send into the chosen countries. The selected expatriates will learn about the countries’ cultures and business activities there. You must prepare a report for the potential employees who may want to take an overseas assignment, the Executive Committee, and the Board of Directors.
Use the Internet or Library to research possible countries for expansion. Next, conduct research on leveraging expatriates over country nationals for business overseas. Finally, research books that could help expatriates in their transition to working overseas.
Note: You may create and / or assume all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
1. Create a guide to leveraging expatriates. The guide should include four to six (4-6) sources that address benefits and challenges of sending expatriates to other countries.
2. Examine the major benefits that this report can provide for the organization, and suggest two (2) uses for the information contained therein. Justify your response.
3. Analyze the major factors (e.g., distance, cultural background, knowledge of the related countries, languages spoken, relatives who may live in another country, etc.) that would influence your choice of countries into which your company would expand. Recommend two (2) countries for expansion. Provide a rationale for your response.
4. Determine three (3) criteria that you would consider when deciding which employees to send abroad. Justify your response.
5. Propose the major methods and / or incentives you would use in order to encourage the selected employees to become expatriates. Provide a rationale for your response.
6. Recommend one (1) strategy to ensure that both the Executive Committee and the Board of Directors are committed to the expansions. Justify your response.
7. Recommend two (2) books that the selected expatriates should take with them when they go overseas. Provide a rationale for your response.
8. Outline a guide for expatriates who will reside within another country for one to two (1-2) years. The related guide should cover the following topics: selecting items to pack, accommodating a vehicle (i.e., leave behind or send overseas), shipping or selling furniture, moving pets, and arranging accommodations for children and / or family residing in another country for the discussed length of time.
9. Develop a framework for your presentation. The framework should include the following:
a. Relevant visuals
b. Statistics that support the decision to expand into the identified countries
c. A feasibility study of your company’s proposed expansion to the countries in question
d. Information related to renting or buying land or a building
e. Any other information relevant to the case for expansion
10. Use at least four (4) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as academic resources.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.