Sexuality and Legislation
Legislation introduced at both the state and federal levels has the potential to profoundly impact the sexual and reproductive health of American citizens, from abortion rights, to access to contraception, to parental rights for fathers. During nearly every legislative session, legislation is written and introduced that deals with a wide variety of sexual health topics. For this assignment, students will write a research paper about a particular sexual or reproductive health issue that is of interest to them and the way in which the issue is addressed through legislation. Students should select a particular topic and locate a pending piece of legislation using the following website: http://thomas.loc.gov
• Provide a very brief introduction outlining your topic and the sections of your paper.
• Brief description of the issue: Include a brief description of the issue and any associated medical or health-related information about the particular issue. (Ex: If your legislation is related to abortion, you should define abortion and discuss the various types of abortion.)
• Outline and discuss significant events in the history of that particular issue. (Ex. If your legislation is related to sexual health education, discuss any significant social or cultural shifts, court cases, federal policies, etc.)
• Currently enacted legislation: Describe the current legislation or protection that exists regarding this particular issue. Discuss how the legislation that is currently enacted is limited – what doesn’t it do or provide? (Ex. If your legislation is related to gay marriage, what legislation is in place related to gay marriage or civil unions? What does the current legislation lack?)
• Provide a description of the proposed legislation that you have selected. What do the authors intend for the legislation to do? What does the legislation say about sex and sexuality for the legislation’s intended audience?
• Target population for proposed legislation: Describe the target population for the proposed legislation. Include demographic information from a reputable source (ex. Census data, CDC, etc.). How many people might this legislation affect if it were approved?
• Locate at least one advocacy group or organization working in favor of the specific piece of legislation and one working against it. Describe the position of each of these advocacy groups toward the piece of legislation that you have selected. What are their thoughts on the legislation? What arguments do they use? What support do they provide for those arguments?
• Discuss your opinion toward the proposed legislation. Do you think it would be effective? Why or why not? Describe any changes that you would make to the proposed legislation to increase the likelihood of effectiveness if passed.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.