Topic: Self Help
PSY 4320: Paper Assignment
Overview: The paper assignment is worth 100 points (20% of your final grade). The paper is due by Tuesday May 3rd at 12 Noon.
Length and Style: The paper should be 6 to 8 double-spaced pages (not counting title page or References section). It should be written in APA style.
Specific Details: The paper will address the “pros” and “cons” of an issue relevant to clinical psychology as well as your opinion on the issue. The sections of the manuscript should include:
• A brief overview of the topic (1 to 2 pages)
• A presentation of perspectives on/research supporting one side of the issue—the “pro” side (approx. 2 pages)
• A presentation of perspectives on/research supporting the other side of the issue—the “con” side (approx. 2 pages)
• Your views on the topic that take into account the “pro” and “con” sides (1 to 2 pages)
• Your paper must include citations to at least five published papers (journal articles or book chapters) that address the topic.
• I will supply two of the published papers for each topic. You will need to search for the other three or more papers.
• You will need to include a References section in APA style that lists the citations.
• You will have time during class on March 29th to discuss the topic and search for published papers with other members of the class. However, you are not permitted to write your paper with other members of the class.
• Please review the Department of Psychology’s policy on plagiarism:
Here are the three possible topics:
1. Self-help. Is writing and publishing a self-help book a worthwhile use of a scientifically-trained clinical psychologist’s time?
2. Cyber-therapy and tele-health. Is providing cyber-therapy or other “tele-health” interventions a worthwhile and ethical professional activity for clinical psychologists?
3. Treatment manuals. Do treatment approaches need to have detailed manuals in order to be considered empirically-based treatments?
***I will allow a maximum of 14 students in the class to write a paper on each topic. Students will be able to rank their preferences, and I will use those rankings to match students to topics.
***After students have selected topics, I will post two published papers per topic on Blackboard.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.