Saint Laurent Brand Analysis
Instruction to students:
Assuming the roles of business consultants you are to produce a 2,000 word written report and a 10-minute presentation (plus 10 minute powerpoint session) analysing the importance of a strong brand image and clear understanding of target customer in driving the profitability of a business.
The brand you are to focus on is “Saint Laurent”.
Focusing on the 4 Ps (Price, Product, Place and Promotion) you are to analyse the retail environment and customer experience when purchasing at the given French Brand, assessing how the two factors have contributed to the brand’s performance.
Key areas of focus are: –
• Brand Overview: The secret to a successful business is to have a strong brand image. Research into the French brand to gain a strong understanding of its history and future direction, analyse the brand image nationally (France) and internationally.
• Target customer: Conduct primary research and review secondary material to identify the target customer. Identify the brands primary target consumer.
• Retail Overview: Compare and contrast the retail environment (place and promotion) and the product range (price and product) of the brand online, at the Paris flagship store, another standalone store and a store selling on a wholesale basis. Suggest reasons for the creation of differing/similar retail environments, analysing the affects on the brand identity and overall financial success of the brand.
• Distribution strategy: Critically assess the appropriateness of the brands current distribution strategy in targeting their customer.
In writing the report, please follow the below recommended report structure: –
Title page (not included in the word count): state name, course, unit, report title, number of
words, date submitted, unit leader.
Executive Summary (not included in the word count): a brief review of the project, its
context, research outcome (maximum 500 words)
Table of contents with page numbers (not included in the word count)
List of figures (not included in the word count)
Section A: Introduction (recommended word count of 300 words)
• A brief introduction to the project.
• Project aim and objectives: Clearly state the project research aim and objectives
• Research design: the secondary and primary research strategies and methods used
Section B: Body (recommended word count of 1,200 words)
• Analysis and presentation of primary and secondary research findings using appropriate quantitative or qualitative methods
• Key primary research findings should be presented using tables and visuals as appropriate
• Evaluate the retail experience and the appropriateness of Saint Laurent current distribution strategy in targeting their customer.
Section C: Research conclusions (recommended word count of 300 words)
• A review of research conclusions and their application to your aims and objectives.
Secttion D: Recommendations & final conclusion (recommended word count of 200 words) you are to give a recommendation on the brand (taking the role of a consultant).
UAL Harvard referencing style bibliography (not included in the word count)
Appendices (not included in the word count)
We are to focus on Men or Women I choose Saint laurent for Women for my project, you are also to focus on the flagship store (St Honore Paris Women boutique), one deppartment store (Printemps or Lafayette) and one multibrand location.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.