In this assignment, you will build upon the summaries that you did for the Annotated Bibliography for Unit III. Unlike the Annotated Bibliography, however, the Draft 1 of your Research Paper is more than just a summary of sources. Instead, it is a conversation between sources wherein the student author places his or her sources into a conversation about topics surrounding the issue. You will need to review at least five academic sources for this assignment. You are not restricted to the sources used in the Annotated Bibliography, but that would be a good place to start.
Your Draft 1 grade is largely based on your inclusion of several elements and the overall quality of your writing. Your Draft 1 must contain the following elements.
1. Cover page and APA formatting:
You should include an APA-style cover page for your Draft 1. Your cover page should include the following: the title of your paper, your name, and the name of your university (Columbia Southern University). The running head should include up to 50 characters from the title of the paper, along with a sequential page number in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Review of literature:
Below are techniques for writing a review of literature.
• Consider the topics that your sources cover. Then make a list of those topics. Cluster the topics together, and decide which sources speak to the same concerns.
• Decide which sources speak to the same issues, and decide which material from those sources that you will include.
• When sources discuss the same topic but do not agree, you should still include them in the same paragraph if you would like. There is nothing that says that two sources that disagree cannot be presented in the same paragraph.
• Remember to transition between ideas, sources, and paragraphs. Check out the list of transitional expressions on pp. 44-45 of The Little, Brown Compact Handbook with Exercises.
• Remember to include concise summaries of the material.
Avoid the following in a review of literature.
• Do not comment on the sources. Your job here is to present the material only, not to give your take on what is has to say.
• Do not include your argument. You do not want to argue in the review of literature because you are reviewing the literature, not asserting your argument. You will be able to argue for your position later in the paper.
• Do not just insert the summary paragraphs from your Annotated Bibliography. The review of literature is far more than just a list of paragraphs summarizing sources.
• Do not forget to cite your sources in text and to include a references page.
Include a references list as the last page of the paper. All entries are those that have been cited in the text. No others are to be included. No textbooks should be included on the references list.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.