Report on Marketing;
Individual project on marketing opportunities for a brand of consumer products. You will be assigned a brand of consumer products. Each student will be assigned a different brand. Research the brand, the organization that markets the brand, the marketing environment, the market and the market segments in the UAE. Then infer the marketing opportunities (including targeted segments) available for the brand from the market information. This is an external work which must follow APA Formatting guidelines. 20% of the assessment will go for knowledge and 10% will go for formatting. This project will cover CLOs 1, 3, and 4
Current Market Situation
• Brand: (1) where it originates from, (2) when it was introduced in the UAE, (3) existing product lines/items in the UAE
• Organization that markets the brand: (1) business activities, (2) date of establishment in the UAE, (3) structure and size, (4) strengths and weaknesses
• Market environment: (1) micro-environmental and macro-environmental factors that have the biggest impact on the brand’s existing product lines/items in the UAE, (2) major changes and trends that impact marketing decisions of the brand’s existing product lines/items in the UAE
• Market for the brand’s product lines/items in the UAE: (1) define the market, (2) current size of the market, (3) future size of the market (4) who are customers buying them from, (5) customers’ current needs and wants, (6) potential changes to customers’ needs and wants
• Market segments: (1) define the existing market segments, (2) segments in which the brand’s existing product lines/items are offered, (3) potential changes to existing segments, (4) potential new segments
• From the market information, infer the marketing opportunities for the brand in each of the existing and potential new market segments using the product/market expansion grid
• Decide whether to target existing market segments or potential new market segments by offering existing product lines/items or new product lines/items. Explain with reference to the market research.
Guidelines for market research
• To research about the brand, the organization that markets the brand, the marketing environment, the market and the market segments in the UAE from information that is publicly available.
• Use credible sources of information and, where possible, use the databases available on the HCT library website.
• To research about the market and the market segments in the UAE from information that is not publicly available.
• Prepare a survey questionnaire to determine: (1) customers’ current needs and wants, (2) potential changes to customers’ needs and wants, (3) existing market segments, (4) potential changes to existing segments, (5) potential new segments, (6) customer psychographics, (7) customers’ buying behavior
• Conduct the survey on a representative sample of appropriate size.
BUS 1303 Marketing
Coursework: Oral Presentation (20%)
Feedback Key: A=4, B=3, C=2, D=1, F=0
Specific criteria (for Group) A B C D F
Demonstrates an understanding of the task and competently discusses all the key elements
Presents reasoned arguments that are substantiated by facts and evidence and the application of relevant marketing concepts and frameworks
Uses appropriate professional and/or research literature and resources to support the presentation
Organizes the presentation, briefing sheet and market research survey questionnaire in a clear, coherent and timely (for presentation) manner; in an integrated and logical sequence; and in a professional format
Uses multimedia appropriately for an effective oral presentation
Delivers the briefing sheet and market research survey questionnaire according to appropriate linguistic conventions in written language
Specific criteria (for Individual) A B C D F
Delivers the oral presentation according to appropriate linguistic conventions in oral language including paralinguistic conventions such as appropriate volume, eye contact and body language; and engages the audience
Answers both questions competently with substantiated explanation
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.