Topic: Reflect on my use of social media across the social media platforms that my use.
This an essay as a blog, Write a critical reflection in which you reflect on your use of social media across the social media platforms that you use.
• What are your favorite platforms? (Facebook /Snapchat) Why? (You have to make a conscious effort to note down the time you spend on each social media platform you use, just for one day. You might be surprised about where you time goes…You can use a time tracking tool. There are quite a few tools available that track how you use your time on a variety of different devices and these are particularly useful if you want to get an objective view on how much time you spend on social media. One of these tools is RescueTime, but there are others you can find by searching for time tracking tools.) Share the results in a really brief post on your blog
• What are your least favorite platforms? (Twitter) Why?
• How do you access your favorite platforms? What devices do you use to access them and why? Where are you when you access them and why? (E.g. you might access Facebook on the bus to kill time)
• What do you do in various social media spaces? What is the nature of your activity there? (E.g. is it purely about socialising; are you keeping up with your friends’ lives; are you reading the latest news?) How do you do these things, i.e. what functionality do you use to allow you to do these things?
• Do you create content? What type of content and where do you post it?
This isn’t an exhaustive list. You might come up with your own based on your reading.
• Share one or more news articles, journal articles or videos related to how people use social technologies or understanding how people use social or other technologies. Include a very brief explanation of why you have chosen to share them.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.