Reading Response Paper
Assignment description: write a 5-6-page response to two course readings. A good reading response paper does more than simply summarize the readings. It develops your own position on the material.(one or two paragraphs on each reading. your own position is more important!)
1. Select two course readings that explore a common theme or subject and develop an argument about their treatment of the topic.
2. Succinctly summarize the main arguments of your chosen readings. Ask yourself: what is the purpose of the article? What is the author’s main argument(s)? Do you agree with the author’s position on the topic? Do you find the authors method of argumentation convincing? (not too much words on summary, more focus on your own arguments)
3. Develop your argument and support it with evidence from the texts.
4. Identify any weaknesses in your chosen articles and explain how you would revise the article to address them.
5. Include a works cited at the end of your response paper that identifies any sources you have used for your assignment.
Format and Style Instructions
1. Assignment should be double-spaced and typed in 12 pt. Times New Roman font with 1” margins.
2. Include your name, the course number, my name, and the due date on the first page of the assignment.
3. Give your response paper a title and include it on the first page. Your title should be concise and descriptive.
4. Number all pages.
5. Staple the pages of your assignment together. No folders or paperclips please!
6. Sources used for the assignment must be cited in a separate bibliography at the
end of the assignment. Sources should be cited according to the MLA style guide.
7. Proofread your assignment before submitting it to catch any spelling or grammar
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.