Question 1) We have all been through an some type of interview and selection process at some point in our lives. A company I applied at minus all my years for the military was Bufalo Wild Wings or a company called SRI (Strategic Resource Inc which was a military contractor for the US Military)
1. List ways that you have been evaluated for selection in a job that you have held.
2. What were the major problems with the process and the method used?
3. What suggestions would you have for that company in the future?
4. Do you find it necessary to conduct a background investigation for that job? Why or why not?
5. What recruiting sources were used? What is the advantage and disadvantage of the source used? What would you have suggested after the reading?
6. Support the reliability and validity of the method used for recruitment.
7. What metrics are used for evaluating the costs, selection rate, acceptance rate, and yield rate for recruitment and retention?
8. Now that you have evaluated a current or past employer, what do you recommend/propose for your organization (fictitious or real) for a recruitment strategy?
9. What are the risks and challenges the organization faces by implementing the plan you recommend?
10. Provide an example of ways in which it is effectively or ineffectively implemented. Elaborate upon and assess this situation.
There are many plans available online that are pertinent. If you use a plan from an online source or from your current organization, you must cite in text and provide the reference. Be certain to integrate the readings and to conduct independent research providing references (minimum 3) from various credible sources to support your opinions, ideas, and arguments. You must cite in text and include multiple references (minimum of 3) in addition to the text.
Question 4) Many employers use integrity and personality tests but some of these have been challenged in courts. One example is where the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals concluded that Rent-a-Center’s use of the MMPI personality test probably prevented mentally challenged individuals from getting promotions in the company. Shortly after this ruling, Jeannine Cruz sued the Louisiana State Police claiming that she was discriminated against based on sex because her scores on several employment tests (including the MMPI) were not high enough to warrant promotion to a trooper position. In fact, her performance on the tests indicated that she was a candidate for “sexual misconduct” and “chemical dependency/” She claimed in her suit that the tests utilized are not fair to women because men tend to score more positively than do women. Some experts think that similar lawsuits can be expected based on the Rent-a-Center case if companies do not relate the test content to specific job content.
1. Do you think employers should use integrity and personality tests to make recruiting and promotion decisions? Why or why not?
2. Can you think of some jobs where integrity and personality tests might be more appropriate than for other jobs? Give your rationale.
3. Do you think companies will use more or less integrity and personality tests in the next five years? Why?
Be certain to integrate the readings and to conduct independent research providing references (minimum 3) from various credible sources to support your opinions, ideas, and arguments. You must cite in text and include multiple references (minimum of 3) in addition to the text.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.