As you begin to make preparations for the completion of the In-Service Presentation, below are the instructions in order for you to plan ahead:
Because of the nature of the work, it is impossible to employ trained personnel in the Health Information Management (HIM) Department. It then becomes the responsibility of the Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) to develop on-the-job training for his own personnel. Frequent in-service education programs for other departments are necessary. To be able to meet these needs, proper planning for such training and the ability to present information and evaluate results is an important task. This activity is designed to help the student develop such skills.
Method of Presentation:
Submit your In-Service presentation via Module 10 assignment link. Your presentation should include a lecture & discussion, handouts, student teaching assignment etc…
As a part of the lecture/discussion, the student will identify those subject areas which may appropriately be presented to HIM staff and other healthcare professionals whether for new staff orientation, annual training purposes and/or in the event of new technology or procedural updates
Each student will then-
• Prepare a RECORDED verbal/oral presentation using PowerPoint, Prezi or other related type software/programs on the selected subject/topic of your choice. PLEASE NOTE: Your topic be a HIM related topic. For example: How to Respond to a Breach of Data, Preparing for the Launch of the EHR or How to Respond to Release of Information (ROI) requests. If using a video such as YOUTUBE as part of the presentation, it can play no more than 5 minutes during your presentation.
• Prepare to submit an accompanying lesson/activity that you would normally distribute to all participants at the conclusion of your in-service presentation. Don’t forget to include your ANSWER KEY. For example, if you decided to conduct a “test your knowledge” quiz, you will include a copy of the actual quiz along with the answer sheet. If you hypothetically planned to distribute a handout etc, a copy must be provided. Or if you hypothetically planned to conduct a game such as a jeopardy etc. based on your topic, a copy of the game along with the ANSWER KEY is required.
• Submit in Module 6 your proposed In-Service Topic and Outline. I will respond with either full-approval or comments to “fine-tune” your topic in order to receive full approval***Please see attached Sample***
• Submit to your instructor a copy of all presentation materials such as handouts, PowerPoint etc. during the time of submission. All audiovisual equipment must be ready. You must be knowledgeable regarding operation.
• CONSIDER YOUR IN-SERVICE PRESENTATION AS A ‘REAL’ PRESENTATION THAT YOU WILL BE CONDUCTING WITHIN YOUR DEPARTMENT
Also your presentation, must include along with your introduction state 3-5 objectives, the purpose of your presentation, what is your measurement tool (post test) etc. In terms of your handouts you can actually include your handout within your presentation slide(s).
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.